He cleared his throat "umm look Mahira there's no need to feel ashame.. It's normal!! I guess it's better that you take rest as much as you can" he said and walked out. I breathed a long sigh of relief!!

He was drinking his coffee when I told him that I need to go to the supermarket..to buy something obviously I can't tell him that I need some girly stuff!! Moments like this I need mom or Aamna!!

"Are you crazy?? You practically are not well..and you want to go out??" He asked. I nodded. "No way you're not going". I glared at him.

"Arhaan I normally don't ask to go out..but I need something that's why I'm asking I hope you understand" I said. He was thinking. "Okay" I smiled. "But..everyone will see you"

"For how many days you'll be hiding me like this?? I know that you don't like anyone calling me as your wife that's why you don't let me out..but whatever the prob is is in between us!! And normally many women goes for shopping..so why such a big deal??" I explained. He was again thinking.

"Okay..but take driver with you..and one of the guard will also accompany you..try to avoid paparazzi that's if they see you or anything just give a call to your guard." He said.

"Okay.." I smiled and thanked him.

"Mahira you have the money right??"

"Yes..enough for today!!"

"Take this also..it's for you I forgot to gave you the other day." He gave me credit card..I'm so happy.

"I'm leaving now..I have an important meeting to attend!!" He said and slammed the door shut. He'll never change his habit of slamming!!

Quickly completing my work and changing I went out. I saw Audi waiting for me. The driver opened the door for me and I sat at the back..while my guard sat on the passenger seat. After an hour long drive I reached my destination. I ordered my guard to stay out of the market and wait for me..I'll definitely call him if I need him. Though he protested but he didn't deny!!

I went in and for once everyone looked at me like I'm an alien that has come from some other planet..I didn't know what to do so I just smiled and went towards my section. Everyone was once again got busy in their shopping and I thanked God that at least people have moved on!!

I quickly finished shopping and put everything in the basket and walked towards the cash counter. The counter guy was giving some looks like he is shocked to see me. I nodded my head and chuckled. After billing I asked him to please seal my packet and he did. He asked for my autograph..seriously?? I'm not a celebrity..I'm just his wife.

I sighed and signed and told him that I'm not a celebrity..I'm just an ordinary girl like everyone else..he smiled. As I turned I bumped into Rehan.

"Assalamualaikum bhai" I smiled.

"Walekumasalam bhabhi" he replied.."how many times should I have to tell you that not to call me bhai..it makes me feel old!!" He said dramatically. I chuckled.

"So what brings you here??" I asked him.

"Uhh..nothing just a bit of shopping.." He said. "Finished with your shopping??"

"Yeah..."

"I must say people are behaving themselves while you're here"

"I guess they have forgotten and they have moved on...weddings happens."

"But not everyday you see walking some business tycoon's wife in a supermarket who's husband is practically all over the magazine, paparazzi are right behind him every time just to get a whiff of him" he said.

"I guess you're just being dramatic then" I shrugged.

"No..I'm not..I'm just amused"

"Achha..then the same goes for you also..you're walking here as if you own this place" I pointed at him. He just chuckled.

"Come I'll walk you to your car"

"Sure"

After keeping my bags in my car I turned towards Rehan bhai. "So when you'll be gracing us with your presence in home??" I asked. "Soon..right after my Switzerland client go and just right then I'll be knocking on your door" he said. I laughed..while laughing I saw a small Ice cream parlor on the other side.

"Bhai..let's go and have some ice cream" I told him.

"I won't sit..we'll just take and go" he suggested.

"Yeah okay..as it is I had to reach home and cook!!" I said..

After taking our respective Ice cream we had a small fight that who'll pay and yes I lost it. He paid for my Ice cream. We were just randomly talking when his cell started ringing. "Excuse me..I need to take this" he said and went ahead a little of me.

He nodded at me to cross the road I was right behind him when a greasy paper got stuck in my boot's heel making it more slippery to walk. I bent down to remove it and all I could hear was Rehan shouting and my guard running towards me...and bang suddenly I was flying and the other second I was on the road.

Rehan and my guard both of them came..and they were saying something which I can't here..I just managed to speak only "Ahh..my leg hurts!!"

Assalamualikum..yup it's a cliffhanger. Lollzzz!! Next update will by Friday In Sha Allah. Writing the first part of this chapter was so hard!! Right now I'm crying and praying for Mahira's health.

What will Arhaan do when he'll come to know about this?? Will he act as a jerk or a sweet husband?? What will happen to Mahira?? Keep guessing guys. Love you all..take care.