"Something...?" I prompted.

"Something different" I bit my lip. Hold up, what? Different? How come?

Pfft! I just shrug the thought away and finish my breakfast as I went upstairs to my room. Stupid Sapphire, why the hell did you left him in the kitchen? Bad idea, bad idea.

I just went to the bathroom and took all of my clothes, leaving me naked, as in naked. Um, nevermind. I turn the faucet of my tub, waiting for it to fill in before I step inside and lay down.

The water become lukewarm as I sigh heavily, inhaling the sweet scent of roses and lilacs. By the way, when was the last time I took a bath? Ugh, forget it.

I close my eyes as I lay there silently, ignoring the pain on my body. Well of course my butt still hurts from what happened last night and my red marks is still visible on my wrist and onto my feet.

I felt my body relaxes, that's when I felt a presence beside me making me to slowly open my eyes, revealing Blake already sitting beside me, well, out from the tub of course. I sit up as I try to cover myself and my breast of course by my arms. What the fuck?

"The fuck are you doing here?!"

I saw him smirk a little when his eyes landed the below part of my body. Fuck!

"Don't look!" Splashing a water at him.

I heard him laugh while staring at me teasingly. I knew that look.
His eyes may be black, but I really can tell that its full of lust and... Desire.

Oh how wonderful. Seriously Sapphire, what exactly are you thinking? Desire?

"Do you still have those red marks?"

I just give him a small nod. Shit, this is so awkward and mostly very uncomfortable.

"C-could you um, get out of my bathroom so I could finish my bath?"

"No"

My eyes widened. Seriously?!

I glare at him as I lay down once again in the the tub, ignoring him. He's so stubborn today I swear. I don't know what the hell got into his pants today but seriously, I don't like it.

"I'll be outside"

Then I saw him leaving my room slowly before he close the door behind him. What's got into him really? I sigh in relief. Thank goodness anyway. Now, where were we?

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Well its not my fault you left me in the kitchen!" He shouted.

"Seriously?! That was rude of you, you know? You could have seen me naked!" I yelled back. How dare him? Not because I left him in the kitchen, he could just suddenly burst in into my bathroom like a fucking stalker. Right, of course.

I huff.

"Then I should've stayed" I gasped dramatically. He smirk.

I went to him and slap his arms hard cause him to snap and look at me. I glare at him. He rubbed his arms softly then went back at me again.

"That was mean my love" He chuckled. Funny, very very funny. Well, I'm fully cloth now so no worries for me.