28: Delivery

Last chapter:)) Pictures are not mine and all credit goes to the rightful owners!!
~~~~
Harry:
Within minutes your room was filled with 3 nurses and your doctor all ready to help bring your little girl into the world.

"Alright (Y/N) now on the next contraction I want you to try pushing as hard as you can," Dr. Ellis ordered.

You nodded and turned to look at Harry who had the biggest grin on his face.

"Here comes another one," a nurse said as she watched it begin to form on the monitor's screen.

"Take my hand sweetheart," Harry offering hold his out and your gladly accepted.

"Alright (Y/N) deep breath in and then push down as hard as you can," she ordered.

You did as she told you and pushed down with all the energy you had left.

"Very good," she called, "Another deep breath in and push again."

This went on for another hour and you didn't know how much more your body could handle.

"Okay her heads out," Dr. Ellis said, "She'll be here before you know it."

"I don't think I can do it anymore," you cried.

"You've done so well darling don't give up now," Harry encouraged, "She's almost here only a few more pushes."

"I really don't think I can," you shook your head as a few tears ran down your cheek.

Harry wiped your tears away and kissed you on the cheek repeatedly.

"Alright (Y/N) one more big push for me and this little girl will be here," Dr. Ellis said.

"Come darling you heard her," Harry encouraged, "You've got this."

You put your chin to your chest and pushed with all the energy you had left, a few grunts and groans escaping your lips along the way. You felt a huge relief of pain and soon the room was filled with the sound of your little girls cries.

"Here she is," Dr. Ellis smiled placing the tiny girl on your chest.

You wrapped your arms around her as the nurses wiped her down in front of you. Being that she was 6 weeks early you worried that something would be wrong but thankfully she was perfectly healthy. Her crying soon subsided and a nurse handed Harry a pair of scissors to cut the cord.

"Oh (Y/N) she's absolutely stunning," Harry grinned.

"Hi baby," you cooed as the tears continued to roll down you cheek.

"Hello Maisie," Harry smiled down at the little girl, taking her hand in his, "Mummy and Daddy love you so much."

Harry placed a kiss on top and of tiny head before looking up at you.

"I love you so, so much," he grinned as he placed his lips on yours, "Both of my girls."

"We love you too," you smiled at him not taking your eyes off of the little girl in your arms.