7: Telling the Boys

Harry:
You invited the three other boys and their wives over to tell them the news. They all already had kids of their own so you weren't afraid of them reacting badly. Harry was going around pouring glasses of champagne for everyone.

"What's this all about?" Niall asked, "Are we celebrating something?"

"Kind of," Harry answered.

"Hey you skipped your wife," Louis chuckled referring to the fact he had not handed you a glass.

"I can't," you smiled hoping they'd catch on, "That's what we're celebrating."

The guys stared at you blankly but the girls all smiled and came over to congratulate you.

"She's pregnant you fools," Harry laughed.

"It's about time," Liam chuckled.

All the guys congratulated Harry and the rest of the night was spent talking about all of their first children, making you even more excited for yours.

Niall:
You had just moved in with Niall and everything was going well so far. Tonight the boys were over for dinner and you'd be sharing the news with them.

"So (Y/N) what do we owe this visit to?" Harry asked.

"You didn't tell them," you nudged Niall underneath the table.

"Actually," Niall started, "(Y/N)'s moving in."

"That great," Liam grinned.

"Congratulations," Louis smiled.

"What made you guys choose now?" Harry asked, "I thought you were still in school."

"I was," you sighed, "But something came up."

You hoped Niall would take over from there because you didn't really know what to say.

"Well is everything alright?" Louis questioned.

"Everything's perfect," Niall assured, "(Y/N) moved in with me because she's pregnant. We're having a baby."

"Surprise," you shrugged.

They all congratulated you and expressed their excitement towards the baby. It went much better than you expected it would.

Liam:
You were giving the boys and their wives a tour of your new home. You were coming across the last room where you'd be telling them your news.

"This is the last bedroom," Liam said, "It's not done yet but we'll be able to finish it up pretty soon."

"I say you forget about making it a bedroom and go for a man cave," Louis suggested.

"Actually we were thinking more of something like a nursery," you said.

"A nursery?" Harry questioned.

"You know like a room for a baby," you smiled.

"You don't need that," Louis said, "I still vote man cave."

"Actually we do," Liam grinned, "(Y/N)'s pregnant."

"No way," Niall exclaimed, "That's great."

"Congratulations," Harry smiled.

"When's baby Payne coming?" Louis asked.

"Babies actually," Liam corrected, "They'll be here this September."

Louis:
You were all out to dinner celebrating the engagement of Harry and his now fiancé.

"I'd say this calls for a toast," Liam said, "To the happy couple."

You toasted with your glass of water while everyone held their glasses of wine.

"(Y/N) did you want a drink?" Niall asked offering you a glass.

"I can't," you sighed, "But thank you anyway."

"Come one (Y/N)," Harry urged, "I'm getting married let's celebrate."

"No I really can't," you explained.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

You looked at Louis not knowing what to say.

"(Y/N)'s pregnant," Louis grinned.

"Well congratulations," Niall said.

"That's great," Harry smiled, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"We're here to celebrate the two of you," you explained, "I didn't want to take the attention away."

"Well I say that causes for another toast," Liam spoke, "To Baby Tommo."
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Twitter Announcement."

/kate\