22: You're Brought Up in an Interview (His POV)

Harry:
I sat in the interview with the other boys around me. Although I typically loved doing these kinds of things I just wanted to be with my wife. She was now 31 weeks along and in just 9 weeks our little girl would be brought into the world.

"Harry," there was a tap on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

"You were just asked a question," Liam said.

"Guarantee you he was thinking about (Y/N)," Louis commented.

"Oh stop," I jokingly slapped his arm, "Im sorry what was the question?"

"I asked how your wife was doing," she repeated, "You know with the baby on the way and all?"

"Oh (Y/N)," I smiled, "She's doing great. We're coming along the final stretch and we couldn't be happier."

"That's good to hear," she grinned, "Are you boys happy to be adding another one to the One Direction clan."

"Of course," Niall answered, "I mean Harry's the last of us to have kids so we're very happy for him."

"Yeah," Liam nodded, "I think he and (Y/N) will make great parents."

Niall:
I was sitting down in a chair with Harry next to me and Liam and Louis behind me. We were doing an interview and it was coming to an end.

"A few more questions if you don't mind," the interviewer said.

We all nodded your heads and waited for him to continue.

"Alright this next one is for Niall," he said, "How are you feeling about the upcoming arrival of your son this month?"

"I'm thrilled," I answered, "I know (Y/N)'s getting a little nervous but I can't wait to meet him."

"How is (Y/N) doing?" He asked.

"She's getting a little uncomfortable, you know, with her due date being only being three weeks away," I replied, "She's just as excited as I am though and I couldn't be any more thankful to her for all this."

Liam:
I sat in an interview with the other boys around me.

"Now it's time for us to answer a few questions from fans," the interviewer said flipping through a few of them, "It appears a majority are for Liam actually."

You all shared a quick laugh and carried on with the interview.

"Okay, so, first question," she started, "Are you excited about becoming a dad?"

"Of course," I answered, "I can't wait until they're here. Then I'll have all three of my girls."

"Thats sweet," she grinned, "Next one asks, do you and (Y/N) plan on having anymore kids in the future?"

"Not for a while," I chuckled, "I'm thrilled about the girls coming but I think it'd be nice to maybe have a son someday."

"This one asks, how is (Y/N) feeling?" She read.

"(Y/N)'s been tired lately which is understandable but she's doing great," I answered, "She's getting a little anxious but she's super excited as well."

Louis:
I sat on a couch in the corner of the room as the interviewer went around asking us questions.

"So Louis," he started, "First off congratulations, I hear you're expecting a son in a few weeks."

"Yes, thank you," I grinned, "I'm quite thrilled about it."

"That's good to hear," he said, "How's (Y/N) doing?"

"She's doing really well," I answered, "She's getting a little nervous as the birth gets closer but she's a trooper and I know she'll get through it."

"That's understandable," he commented.

"Yeah," I nodded, "She's can't wait from him to be here though, neither of us can."

"Well best of luck to you both," he grinned.
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Last Minute Nerves."

/kate\