12: Finding Out the Gender

Harry:
Today would hopefully be the day you'd find out the gender of your little one. You were thrilled that you'd finally be able to pick out a name and not just refer to him or her as the baby.

"Alright any predictions before I go and see what this little one is?" Your doctor asked.

"I'm thinking a boy," you said.

"Mr. Styles?" She asked.

"Girl," Harry grinned, "Definitely a girl."

"Well someone's pretty confident," you laughed.

After a few more words were exchanged she got the baby up on the screen and made sure everything was going well.

"Well Mr. Styles it appears you've won," she said, "Congratulations, you've got yourselves a little girl."

Harry's face lit up, and not just because he was right, he was thrilled that he'd now have two girls in the house to spoil.

Harry leaned in, gave you a kiss on the cheek, and said, "Pretty sure I'm that happiest guy in the world right now."

Niall:
        You lay there in the doctors office. You held tightly to Niall's hand staring at your baby on the monitor.

"Would you two like to know the gender?" The doctor asked.

"Yes please," you nodded.

You and Niall had talked before your appointment and decided that you wanted to know.

"Any guesses before I say it?" She asked.

"Oh it's a boy," Niall assured.

"Feeling a bit full of yourself, huh?" You laughed.

"Horan's are boys," he chuckled, "It's a known fact."

"Well Mr. Horan, you're right about that one," she said, "It's a boy."

Niall was smiling from ear to ear. You knew he would have been happy with either gender but the idea of him having a son was something very special to him.

Liam:
        Ever since the magazine article was published claiming you two were having boys you couldn't wait to find out the true gender if your twins.

"Do you think we'll be able to find out the genders today?" You asked your doctor.

"Definitely," she assured, "Are either of you hoping for anything?"

"I think we'll be thrilled no matter what," Liam said.

After a few minutes of her looking around on the screen she turned to the both of you.

"Well congratulations," she grinned, "You've got two little girls on the way."

"Oh my God," you sighed.

"Thats amazing," Liam grinned.

It seemed like that magazine article was very, very wrong.

Louis:
It was late at night and you couldn't get yourself to sleep.

"Lou are you up?" You asked.

"Yeah," he said, "Is everything alright?"

"I can't sleep," you whined, "I'm too excited. I need to know what this baby is."

He first laughed at your excitement before saying, "I'm excited too but if you don't go to sleep the time is going to go by even slower."

"I know," you sighed.
...
The next day you laid there in the doctors office with your eyes locked on the monitor.

"Are you two excited to find out the gender?" The doctor asked.

"Yes," you nodded.

"(Y/N) couldn't sleep last night," Louis laughed.

"Well you can sleep tonight because now you'll know that you're having a little boy," she smiled, "Congratulations."

"It's a boy," Louis grinned.

"It's a boy," you repeated.
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Picking Names."

/kate\