11: Being Seen in Public

Harry:
     You were out to dinner with Harry. You watched outside as paparazzi began to gather at the entrance of the restaurant.

"I'm sure we could go out the back if you'd like," Harry suggested when it was time to leave.

"No it's fine," you sighed, "They'll end up getting pictures eventually anyway."

You walked out towards the door and braced yourself for the flashes that were about to occur. Harry protectively placed an arm around you and pulled you closer to him.

"(Y/N), Harry," they called, "Look over here."

"Let's see that bump of yours," one yelled.

"Are you two excited to be parents?" One asked.

They followed you to the car where Harry made sure to get you in first before he did. The next day you were over multiple magazine covers and the pictures of you two were everywhere.

Niall:
     You were out one afternoon on a walk with Niall. It was cold and windy outside. You wore a loose fitting shirt to hide your bump. The two of you were minding your own business when across the way a flood of paparazzi could be seen.

"How about we head home now, yeah," he suggested.

You nodded your head and moved closer to him. As you passed by they snapped pictures of you and called your name but the two of you just walked along as if you didn't hear anything. A gust of wind came along and pulled up your shirt a bit. You quickly fixed yourself, hoping no one saw. The next day there were articles all over the Internet. You were flipping through the pictures when you came across one where your stomach could clearly be seen. You went and showed Niall the picture.

"Why are you so upset about it?" He asked.

"I just don't like it," you sighed, "I look awful."

"Don't say that (Y/N). You look gorgeous," he assured, "That's are baby in there and that's nothing to be ashamed of."

Liam:
      You and Liam were out shopping when you came across a baby store and just had to go take a look inside. You couldn't get over all the cute clothes.

"I can't wait until we know what these two are so we can start buying for them," Liam said.

"I know," you sighed, "Only two more weeks."

You didn't think anyone had seen you but when you went out to the grocery store the next day there you two were on the cover of a magazine article. It was a picture of Liam holding up two blue onesies and you looking up and smiling at him. The article said "Boys for the Payne Family" below it read "Looks like Liam and (Y/N) have got a dose of double trouble coming for them. The two were spotted in a nearby store looking at clothes for, what seems to be, their sons on the way."

Louis:
       You and Louis had gone out to breakfast one morning. You were wearing sweats and a tight v-neck so your bump was clearly showing. On your way out to your car there were a few paparazzi waiting to take pictures of the two of you. Louis protectively wrapped his arm around your stomach and led you to the car. By the next day those pictures were everywhere. You found one article that you found particularly cute. There was a picture up top of the two of you. Louis had his hand wrapped over your bump and the two of you were turned smiling at each other. The title up top read "Daddy Tommo" in big bold letters. The article talked about how protective he was and how excited he seemed.

"Lou you have to read this article," you told him handing over your laptop.

He began reading through and stopped about two paragraphs in.

"Is this whole thing about me?" He asked.

"Yeah," you nodded, "It's honestly the cutest thing I've ever read."
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Finding Out the Gender."

/kate\