2: Finding Out

•••
Harry:
It had only been a few weeks since you and Harry had began trying so you were not expecting anything yet.

"(Y/N)," he shook you lightly, "(Y/N) darling, it's time to get up. It's almost noon."

"What?" You groaned, "No way."

You say up quickly, way too quickly. Your head was throbbing, you were exhausted, and you felt like you were about to be sick.

"Are you alright?" He questioned, "You don't look too well."

"I, I don't know," you sighed, "I think I'm getting sick. My head is killing me, I'm exhausted, and I'm feeling super nauseous."

Hearing that brought a smile to Harry's face.

"Why are you smiling, I just told you how bad I was feeling?" You questioned.

"Do you think it's a possibility you're not getting sick and that maybe you're pregnant?" He asked.

"It hadn't really crossed my mind," you admitted, "I didn't think it could happen this quickly. It's only been 2 weeks Harry, I haven't even missed a period yet."

"Well I mean we have been trying a lot," he smirked.

"I have a test in the bathroom," you said, "Do you think I should take it?"

He nodded and followed you as you walked into the bathroom.

"Stay out here, okay," you ordered giving him a peck on the lips and closing the bathroom door behind you.

You tore the cardboard box open and quickly read the instructions. You peed on the stick and set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes. You thought about how happy Harry seemed just a few minutes before and hoped the test was positive, you couldn't imagine going out and disappointing him. The timer went off after what seemed like forever and the results brought tears to your eyes.

"(Y/N) are you almost done in there?" He questioned, "I don't think I can wait much longer."

Niall:
You were in your dorm room studying for an upcoming exam when your roommate came in.

"Hey (Y/N) do you have any tampons?" She asked, "I didn't realize I was out."

"Um yeah," you said going to your drawer, very confused.

"I'm going to run to the pharmacy do you need anything?" She asked.

You didn't answer and she turned to you.

"Hey, is something wrong?" She questioned.

"My period's late," you sighed, "I always get it two weeks before you do."

"We'll have you and Niall done anything lately?" She questioned.

One night came into your mind. The last time he visited, a few weeks ago, there was one careless, drunken night that you began to worry about.

"Could you pick up something for me actually?" You asked.

It wasn't long before she returned with the plastic bag from the pharmacy in her hand. She handed you the bag and the two of you headed for the bathroom down the hall. She locked the door behind you so no one else would come in.

"I don't think I can do this," you sighed, tears beginning to form in your eyes.

"Hey it's gonna be okay," she hugged you tightly.

You wiped the few tears running down your cheeks and went into one of the stalls. You peed on the stick and it turned positive within a few minutes. You walked out of the stall with tears now pouring down your cheeks. Your roommate didn't even have to ask, she knew it was positive from your reaction alone.

"It's okay (Y/N)," she sighed, "Everything's gonna be okay."

"I don't know what to do," you sobbed, "Niall's gonna be so mad."

Liam:
It had been months and months of you and Liam trying for a baby with no luck. Liam tried to be brave for you but you knew he was just as devastated as you were each time the test came back negative. So this morning when you realized you had missed your period you didn't say anything to him and waited for him to leave. You thought about asking a friend or your sister to come over but you decided it'd be best to take it by yourself. You got in the car and drove to the nearest pharmacy. Before going in you pulled up your hood and put on a pair of sunglasses to make sure no one spotted you. The cashier gave you a funny look when you checked out but you didn't care. You rushed home and up to your bathroom.

"Please, please, be positive," you whispered to yourself.

You tore open the box and took the test. It tuned positive almost immediately.

"Oh god," you sighed, tears coming to your eyes.

After months and months of trying you'd finally be getting your baby. You placed a hand on your flat stomach and couldn't help but smile. Liam was going to be thrilled.

Louis:
You hadn't been feeling well for a while now. You had thrown up the past few days and you just didn't feel right.

"Are you sure you're fine going to the doctor by yourself?" Louis questioned, "I can cancel and come with you."

"I'm positive Louis," you assured.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Stop worrying Lou," you laughed, "I'm a big girl, I can go by myself."

"Alright," he sighed, "You'll call me?"

"As soon as I walk out of the office," you promised.

You said your goodbyes and headed in your separate directions.

After getting into the doctors office they had you do the usual; weight, height, blood pressure, and a blood and urine sample. It wasn't long before your doctor came in.

"Hello," she greeted, "Well the good news is the diagnosis is pretty simple. Congratulations you're pregnant."

You were absolutely shocked.

"No, there's no way," you shook your head.

You and Louis had been extremely careful and he didn't even want a baby.

"Well have you been sexual active lately?" She asked.

"Yes but-" you couldn't get the words out.

"We can discuss your options if you'd like," she suggested.

You shook your head. All you wanted to do was get out of that office.

You got back home and went and laid down in bed, not really sure what to do with yourself. Louis didn't want kids yet. He made that clear in the conversation you two had a few months ago. Louis' voice just kept repeating in your head over and over again...

"I don't really think now is the best time"

The tears began falling down your face. You felt a vibration next to you and looked down to see that Louis was calling. You debated answering but you couldn't ignore him.

"Hello," you answered trying to sound as normal as you possibly could.

"Hey," he cheered, "What happened to calling me?"

"I'm sorry Lou," you apologized, "I forgot."

"It's quite alright darling," he assured, "What'd the doctor say?"

You didn't know what to tell him. The tears began running down your face again.

"(Y/N) are you there?" He asked.

You were sobbing now.

"(Y/N), sweetheart, tell me what's wrong," he begged.

You could get any words out.

"I'm coming home alright," he said.
•••
Hope you enjoyed it! Part 3, "Telling Him," coming very soon!

Which on was your favorite?

Mine was Harry's

/Kate\