24: Uncomfortable

Harry:
You lay in bed unable to get up. Your back was killing you. Even moving just the smallest bit caused jolts of pain to shoot through your body.

"(Y/N) darling where are you?" You heard Harry called.

"I'm in our room," you yelled.

"What are you still doing in here?" He questioned seeing that you were in the same place as you were when he left this morning.

"I can't move," you whined, "My back hurts so badly."

"Why didn't you call me?" He asked rushing to your side.

"I didn't want to bother you," you explained.

He slowly sat down next to you, careful not to shake the bed.

"How about a nice bath?" He suggested.

"Harry I really can't move," you cried, "I just want to sleep."

"Okay then close your eyes for me," he order, "I'm gonna rub your back for you, let me know if I'm hurting you though."

You took a deep breath in as he placed his hands on your back. Although it hurt at first the pain began to melt away and you slowly drifted off to sleep.

Niall:
You woke up as a pain shot across your rib cage.

"Ow," you groaned rubbing your hand over your large bump.

Noah was kicking you in the ribs and tears were forming in your eyes as the pain got worse.

"Please stop for me bud," you whispered.

"(Y/N) what's going on?" Niall yawned.

He sat up and turned the lamp next to your bed on.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked.

"Noah's kicking me in the ribs," you explained, "It hurts so badly."

You winced in pain as you felt another kick.

"Niall I really don't think I can do this anymore," you cried.

"It's okay, it's okay," he soothed pulling you into a hug, "We're so close to this being over. Only one more week and this little guy will be here and it'll all be over."

"I don't know if I can handle this for a whole more week," you sobbed.

"I know you can," you whispered kissing your temple, "You are so strong and I know it's uncomfortable but this is all gonna be worth it, I promise."

He placed his hand over your stomach and rubbed up and down, hoping to calm his son down.

"Lay down and close your eyes, okay," he whispered, "I want you to relax."

Liam:
You groaned as you tossed and turned in bed. You hadn't been getting much sleep at all lately and it was really getting to you.

"(Y/N) what's going on?" Liam asked.

"I'm exhausted and I just can't get comfortable," you groaned.

"Come here," he whispered pulling you closer.

"Liam I can't do this anymore," you broke down, "I haven't slept well in days, I'm huge, my boobs hurt, my back is killing me, my legs are sore. I'm just so done with it all."

"Oh sweetheart," he sighed, "I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this. We're so close though, our girls will be here before you know it."

"I know," you sniffled, "I just really need to get some sleep."

He calmed you down and stayed up talking with you until you eventually drifted off to sleep.

Louis:
You sighed as you sat yourself back down on the couch. You and Louis were supposed to join your families for dinner as you did every week. The only problem was your feet were killing you. Your ankles were swollen and every step you took was getting more and more painful for you.

"Louis I can't put my shoes on," you said laughing at yourself, "My feet hurt."

"How about we skip this family dinner then?" He suggested, "I think you need to stay off your feet and relax for a little while."

"I don't want to disappoint them though," you frowned, "This could be our last family dinner as just the two of us."

"I know but You wouldn't be disappointing them darling," he said, "I'm sure they'd understand."

He sat down on the couch and placed your feet in his lap. He began massaging your ankles and feet.

"That feels so good," you smiled contently, "How about we invite everyone over here instead? We can order out or something."

"I think that's a great idea," he grinned, "You call them and I'll just keep doing what I'm doing."
~~~~
Enjoy! Only 4 more parts left! Next part will be "Labor (Part 1)."