4: Morning Sickness

•••
Harry:
Ever since you found out you were pregnant the nausea had been the worst part for you. You never actually threw up but the constant feeling in your stomach made you wish you would. You were currently leaning over the toilet waiting for something to happen. This was how you spent most of your mornings.

"(Y/N) darling please come out," Harry urged, "You do this to yourself every morning."

You stood up and slowly made your way out of the bathroom, collapsing yourself into Harry as soon as you opened the door.

"I can't do this," you sighed, tears began forming in your eyes, "This sucks."

"I know it does," he pouted, "And I'm so sorry you have to go through this."

"I don't know how much longer I can put up with this," you groaned.

"I know, I know," he soothed, "Just think of the little baby we're going to get out of it, doesn't that make it all worth it?"

"In the end, yes. Right now in this moment, no," you answered causing Harry to let out a chuckle.

"How about we try and sleep it off, yeah," he suggested.

You nodded and the two of you climb under the covers together. He placed his head on your stomach and began drawing small circles across your tummy.

"You gotta stop making mummy sick okay," he whispered leaving a light kiss over your stomach.

Niall:
Niall hadn't left since the day you told him you were pregnant and it had been two weeks since then. You were in the car on the way to get some breakfast when you felt a twisting in your stomach. You hadn't been sick yet but you had a feeling today would be the day you would.

"Niall pull over," you ordered.

"What?" He asked, "Why?"

"Just do it please," you yelled.

He looked over at you and could tell you meant it. He pulled the car over just in time. You threw open the door and immediately starting getting sick. Niall grabbed your hair and pulled it away from your face.

"It's okay," he soothed rubbing his hand up and down you back.

He reached into your purse and grabbed you some tissues to wipe your face.

"You okay?" He questioned.

"Much better," you nodded.

Liam:
You awoke suddenly in the middle of the night. Your stomach was turning and you knew you were about to be sick. You wiggled your way out of Liam's grip and ran for the bathroom. You didn't make it to the toilet and ended up puking all over the bathroom floor. You sighed and stood up to brush your teeth before cleaning up the mess you had just created. Apparently you had made quite a bit of noise because Liam appeared in the doorway not too much later.

"Liam go back to bed," you said, "I don't want you seeing this."

"Are you alright?" He asked, "Why didn't you wake me?"

"In fine," you assured, "Go back to bed I'll be there after I clean up."

"How about you go to bed and I'll clean up," he suggested.

"No way. You shouldn't have to do that," you told him, "I don't want you cleaning up my mess."

"(Y/N) go to bed please," he said, "You've got to be exhausted. Don't worry, I'll take care of this."

He kissed your forehead and sent you to bed before returning to clean up the bathroom.

Louis:
Louis had come around since you had first told him you were pregnant. He was looking forward to it. The worst part of pregnancy for you was most definitely the morning sickness. You had thrown up almost everyday since you had discovered you were pregnant. You hadn't throne up yet today but you had a feeling that was about to change. You were out shopping when the familiar twisting and turning began.

"Lou can we please go home?" You shot him a look and he automatically knew what you were feeling.

"Yeah, okay," he nodded.

You began walking out of the store when you realized you wouldn't be able to make it home. You quickly turned around and headed for the restroom in the back of the store. Louis followed closely behind you. He even came into the women's bathroom. Luckily no one was in there and he was able to comfort you as you hovered over the toilet emptying out your stomach.

"Better?" He asked.

"Mhmm," you confirmed nodding your head.
•••
Enjoy! Next part is "First Appointment."

Which one was your favorite?

Mine was Liam's
/kate\