25: Labor (Part 1)

I'm so so sorry it's been forever. I've just been super busy lately. Thank you so much for over 3k reads and almost 100 votes! It means more to me than you'll ever know<33
~~~~
Harry:
You stood there watching as Harry gathered up the rest of the things he needed.

"Are you sure you're okay with me going?" He asked.

He was heading out for a night with the guys. They did this every weekend but he'd been hesitant to go ever since you reached your third trimester of pregnancy.

"Harry, go," you urged, "Have fun and don't worry about us, we'll be fine."

He hesitated another moment before grabbing his keys. As cute as you though it was that he didn't want to leave you, you wanted him to go out. You thought he should still have some time with the guys before Maisie got here because once she did you weren't letting him go that easily.

"I love you," he pecked your lips.

"I love you too," you grinned.

"I won't be back too late. Call me if you need anything," he said his final words before closing the door.

You sat yourself down of the couch. You had been feeling off all day but you couldn't exactly pinpoint what was wrong. You didn't say anything to Harry because if you had he would've made a huge deal about it. It was 6 weeks away from your due date anyway so you didn't think anything of it. You decided it'd be best to close your eyes and try to sleep off whatever you were feeling.

"Ow," you shot up from your sleep with a shooting pain down the side of you abdomen.

You immediately sat up and clutched on to your stomach. You automatically feared you were going into labor and tried to talk yourself out of it.

"No, no, no," you mumbled to yourself, "There's no way. We've still got 6 more weeks."

You rubbed across your bump until the pain fully subsided. You thought it was just a false alarm until 5 minutes later you found yourself groaning in pain again. At this point you knew this was the real thing and that you needed to call Harry. You quickly dialed his number and prayed he would pick up.

"Hey gorgeous," he greeted, "Everything all right?"

"Harry I need you to come home," you said, "I think I'm in labor."

"Oh wow okay," you heard the panic set in his voice, "I'm leaving right now."

"Please hurry," you begged.

"I'll be there as quick as I can okay, I promise," he assured, "I want you to stay on the phone with me the whole time."

"Okay," you sighed, "I-"

You opened your mouth to say something when another contraction hit. You whimpered in pain as this one was much stronger than the last.

"Breathe for me (Y/N)," Harry ordered, "You can do this baby. I'm on my way."

Niall:
It was two days past your due date. You had a doctors appointment a few days ago and she had told you that you showed no signs or labor and that Noah most likely wouldn't be coming any time soon. She gave you a list of things to try to encourage labor but so far nothing had worked.

"How are you feeling?" Niall asked as he sat himself next to you on the couch.

"Awful," you sighed, "I just want him out."