14: First Kick

Harry:
        You were out with Harry doing some baby shopping now that you finally knew you had a little girl on the way. You were trying to pick out things for Maisie's room but you and Harry couldn't decide on a paint color.

"What about this one?" Harry suggested pointing to a pale pink color.

"I-" you cut yourself off when you felt a flutter in your stomach. You placed your hand across your bumps felt it again.

"(Y/N)," Harry questioned turning around towards you.

"It's Maisie," you grinned, "I think she just kicked."

"Really?" He smiled.

"Feel," you took his hand and placed it where yours was.

It wasn't long before she kicked your stomach once again.

"That's amazing," he sighed.

"I guess she likes pink," you laughed.

Niall:
        You and Niall were cuddling in bed trying to fall asleep. His arms were wrapped tightly around you and the two of yours hands rested on your stomach. Just as you were about to doze off you felt a tapping against your handing causing both you and Niall to turn your attention to your stomach.

"He kicked," Niall exclaimed, "Did you feel that?"

"Of course I did, he's inside me," you giggled.

Noah kept kicking and Niall just laid there in awe with his hand over your stomach.

"I don't think he's ever gonna stop now," you laughed.

"Alright bud that was pretty cool but do you think you could let mummy and daddy sleep now?" Niall whispered to your stomach.

Liam:
        You and Liam were on the couch watching a movie. About a half an hour into it you laid your head down on Liam's lap and he began rubbing small circles across your baby bump. Not too long later you felt little jolts coming from your stomach and you automatically knew it was the girls kicking.

"Liam they're kicking," you grinned.

He moved his hands to either side of your stomach and felt as both girls continued to kicking.

"That's so cool," he sighed pulling his hands away from your stomach.

As soon as he moved his hands the kicking stopped.

"I guess they like their daddy's touch," you grinned making Liam smile as well.

Louis:
        You were out to lunch with your friend Sarah and her daughter Annabelle. It had been a while since you'd last seen them and you were excited to catch up.

"She's gotten so big," you exclaimed picking up the now 7 month old.

"I know. Time flies," she sighed, "How have you been feeling? Everything's going well?"

"Everything's great," you grinned, "The baby's growing well. I'll be 5 months this-"

You cut yourself off when you felt a tapping against your stomach.

"(Y/N) is everything alright?" Sarah questioned.

"Yeah," you assured, "I think he just kicked for the first time."

"It's feels so cool doesn't it?" She grinned.

You nodded. You were upset Louis wasn't there for your sons first kick, you knew he would be too. You couldn't wait to get home and hopefully show Louis though.
~~~~
Enjoy! Happy New Year Everyone!! Next part will be "He Talks to the Baby (His POV)."