18: Sorry

Harry:
        You laid in the guest bedroom with tears pouring down your cheeks, not really sure of what you had done wrong.

"(Y/N) darling," there was a knock on the door, "Can I please come in?"

"What do you want?" You sniffled.

The door was opened to reveal a very puffy eyed Harry. He slowly came in and sat himself next to you.

"Am I really that much of a bother to you?" You asked, another tear rolling down your cheek.

"Oh, no (Y/N). Of course you're not," he sighed, "I'm so, so sorry."

"Harry just tell me what's going on," you begged, "Please."

"I've just been so stressed out lately," he explained, "Work is killing me. They're trying to send us on another tour even though we're supposed to be on break and I've been fighting it so hard but I don't know if it's working. I want to be here for you and Maisie. I don't think I can handle another tour knowing I've got you two at home. I want our daughter to know who her father is. If I went on tour she'd just think of me as some stranger who shows up every couple months. I've been late because I've been going to meetings trying to get out of it. I would've told you sooner but I didn't want to stress you out too, you've already got enough on you right now. I've just been bottling it all up and I just burst in there and I'm so sorry about it."

"Oh Harry," you breathed, "You should've just told me."

"I know," he sighed, "Do you forgive me?"

"Of course I do," you assured, "Don't feel like you can't tell me that sort of stuff though. You may not be the pregnant one but you're still entitled to talk about what's bothering you. Promise me you'll come and talk to me next time."

"I promise," he whispered leaning in to kiss your temple.

Niall:
        After taking a step outside for fresh air you just broke down. You didn't really know what was going on with you. You were an emotional mess lately and the smallest things seemed to get you angry.

"(Y/N)?" Niall asked stepping outside, "I'm sorry princess."

"No I'm sorry," you cried, "I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"You don't have to apologized," he assured, "I should've listened to you the first time."

"I don't even know why I was mad in the first place," you sniffled, "I'm a mess. My emotions are all over the place. I can't even explain it."

"Oh princess it's okay," he said, "It's not your fault."

"I just can't wait for all of this to be over," you sighed.

"Can I give you a hug?" He asked afraid of getting yelled at again.

"Yes," you laughed pulling him in tightly.

Liam:
        You pulled out of the driveway and immediately felt guilty for leaving. You pulled back in and sat in the car for a minute before walking back up to the door. You walked back inside and Liam was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. You dropped your keys on the table and he looked up at you.

"Li," you sighed, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

You went and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, "I didn't realize I was coming across the way I was."

"I know you're trying to be protective but I just needed some space," you explained.

He nodded, "I just get so worried about you. You and those girls are my whole life and I just can't imagine what I'd do if something were to happen to any of you."

"I hadn't really thought about it that way," you sighed.

"I hadn't really thought about it from your perspective either," he said.

There was a comfortable silence between the two of you. You leaned against him and he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you and our babies so much," he kissed your forehead.

"We love you too," you grinned.

Louis:
        About a half an hour after Louis left you heard someone enter the house again. You walked downstairs to see Louis sitting at the kitchen table rubbing his hands through his hair. You stepped down the last step and cleared your throat to get his attention.

"(Y/N)," he exclaimed, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

"You're right you shouldn't have," you sighed.

You went and sat down in the seat next to him.

"Lou what was that all about?" You asked.

"I'm just getting so anxious about this baby," he explained, "And I know that's no excuse for going out every night and talking to you the way I did but I'm just letting that anxiety get to me."

"Your behavior lately is really scaring me," you sighed, "After Ethan comes I don't want you coming home drunk every night. It's not fair to me or to him."

"I know," he sighed.

"I get that it's gets boring just sitting around the house with me but you have to understand that after this baby comes our lives are going to revolve around him," you explained, "I'm terrified you're not going to be around."

"(Y/N) please don't ever think that," he placed his arm around you, "I'm here and I'll always be here."

"I really needed to hear that," you grinned.
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Scare."

/kate\