17: Fights

Harry:
You lay awake in bed waiting for Harry to come home. He promised he'd be home hours ago but he still wasn't and every time you texted him he'd say he was on the way. This had been happening lately. It was a little past 11pm when you finally heard him walk through the door.

"Where have you been?" You questioned as he walked through the bedroom doorway.

"Out," he simply said.

"You said you'd be home hours ago," you sighed.

"Well something came up," he groaned.

"Harry this is the fourth time the has happened in the past two weeks," you whined, "What's going on?"

"My God nothing is going on (Y/N)," he rose his voice, "Just go to bed I'll be there in a minute."

"Harry it's obvious somethings bothering you," you sighed pulling him closer to you, "Please just tell me."

"You want to know what's bothering me right now (Y/N)? You are. Now will you please just go to bed," he yelled pulling out of your grip.

"Fine," you breathed holding back the tears.

You walked out and went to go sleep in the guest room.

Niall:
        Niall got home after a long day and immediately cuddled up next to you on the couch. He wrapped his arms tightly around you making you cringe, the last thing you wanted was to be touched.

"Niall please get off of me," you sighed.

"But princess I wanna cuddle," he pouted, "I missed you."

"Niall I said get off," you rose your voice and pushed his hands away.

"(Y/N) what's going on?" He questioned pulling you back towards him.

"Did you not hear me?" You yelled pulling away from his grip, "I said don't touch me."

You got up and walked out of the room leaving a very confused Niall on the couch.

Liam:
        You were ready to go out and do some shopping. Liam had been very attached to you lately and you knew he was just trying to protect you but you just needed some time to yourself.

"Hey Li have you seen my keys?" You asked.

"Yeah they're in the kitchen," he answered, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah," you replied, "I was just gonna go get a few errands done."

"Well I'll come with you then," he said.

"No it's fine I can go by myself," you assured hoping he'd just say okay.

"No I don't want you going out by yourself," he said.

"Liam I'm an adult I think I can handle going out and doing a few errands," you said quite sternly.

"(Y/N) I said I don't want you going out by yourself," he said beginning to raise his voice, "Either I go with you or you don't go at all."

"You're not my father," you snapped, "You can't tell me what to do."

"I may not be your father but I am your husband," he yelled.

"Whatever," you yelled.

You grabbed you keys out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" He called after you.

You didn't answer him and just left. You needed to get away.

Louis:
        You sighed as you walked down the stairs seeing that Louis was going out yet again.

"Where are you going?" You questioned, "I thought you were staying home tonight."

"Out with the boys," he answered, "I told you I was this morning."

"Yeah but Lou this is the third night in a row," you sighed, "I'm tired of you coming home drunk at a ridiculous hour."

"Can't you just let me go out and have some fun for once?" He said sternly, "I'm tired of sitting here in this house and you never want to go out anymore."

"Well gee maybe I don't want to go out because I'm carrying your child," you yelled, "Sorry to be such a bore."

"Oh please you use that as an excuse for everything," he snapped.

"An excuse?" You yelled, "You know what Lou, go out, have some fun, get drunk, I don't care anymore."

You stormed back up the stairs with tears running down your face. You hoped he'd come up to apologize and say he'd stay home tonight but within a few minutes you heard the slamming of your front door and he was gone.
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Sorry."

/kate\