19: Scare

Harry:
You were out to lunch celebrating the fact that Harry didn't have to go on tour. You had been feeling off all day but you didn't say anything to Harry. Your head was hurting and you just didn't feel like yourself.

"Are you alright love?" He asked, "You're looking a little pale?"

"I'm fine," you assured beginning to stand up, "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

You felt yourself begin to fall backwards and the last thing you remember seeing was Harry lunging towards you before it all went black.
...
You whimpered as you came back to realization. You were staring up at a white ceiling and a constant beeping noise could be heard in the background.

"Ha-Harry," you called.

"(Y/N)," he exclaimed, "You're up thank God."

You saw a teary eyed Harry come into view, immediately causing you to fear the worst.

"Maisie," you sighed, "Is she okay? What happened?"

"She's fine," he assured grabbing your hands, "You fainted at the restaurant. The doctor said your blood pressure was low. You're on medicine now to regulate it but the doctor wants you to take it easy from now on. How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts and I just feel really tired but besides that I'm okay," you answered.

"Well you do have a pretty nasty cut on your head," he told you.

You put your hand on your forehead and sure enough there was a bandage covering where you assumed your cut was.

"I'm glad you two are okay," he grinned.

"Im glad too," you smiled.

"Please don't ever scare me like that again," he chuckled.

"I'll try not to," you laughed.

Niall:
You woke up in the middle of the night to a shooting pain down your side. You winced as it came back again.

"Ni," you whimpered, "Niall please get up."

"What?" He questioned shooting up from his sleeping position, "What's wrong?"

"It hurts," you groaned, "Something's wrong."

Niall quickly got you into the car and began driving you to the hospital.

"It's okay," he assured taking your hand in his, "It's all gonna be okay."

"Niall what if this is it?" You cried, "He can't come now, I'm only 28 weeks along. It's way too early."

"(Y/N) don't think about that," he sighed, "Plus Noah's a strong little boy, he'll hang on if he has to."
...
Once you got to the hospital they quickly got you into a room and got you hooked up to machines to monitor you. The doctor came in shortly after to give you the news.

"Good news is that you're just experiencing braxton hicks contractions," he told you, "The baby is perfectly fine and there's nothing to worry about. The bad news is that these can get quite uncomfortable and the only thing you can do is rest and stay hydrated."

Although they were uncomfortable you were glad that Noah would be okay. You left the hospital and Niall made sure you stayed off your feet for the next few days.

Liam:
You sat at your kitchen table rubbing up and down your stomach. You hadn't felt the girls move since yesterday and it was starting to worry you. You were so caught up in your thoughts you hadn't even heard Liam walk into the room.