Chapter 22

Hello! :D I'm back from my so-called 'hiatus', with chapter 22! Don't forget to vote and comments, my lovely readers, enjoy reading~! (:

-Chapter 22-

"Newsletter Issue #45: The Tangled Tale of Prince Charming and the Once Snow White.

Trusted sources has leaked information that Jarrell, the hottest heartthrob in school and the leader of the most popular clique, Penelope to have broken up. The leading of the breakup was said to be due to a fight over jealousy of a girl, which was kept anonymous in order to prevent further chaos. They have dated for over eight months, which gained many people's attention to this unknown girl that caused their breakup. Just who is the identity of this girl?

Videos of the entire fighting scenario were uploaded on Youtube, however minutes after the upload, it was taken down. According to the uploader, it was taken down in order to protect the mysterious girl's identity and privacy. We have then learnt that the popular couple have had experienced many fights throughout their entire eight dating months, including this recent one. Could it have just been their relationship problems that caused the problems, and not solely the mysterious girl?

The school's newsletter has interviewed some students for verification, and through a survey on the social network Facebook, results have shown that 82.56% of the participants are pleased that they have broken up. On Twitter, many students have also expressed their opinions with their current situation.

Maya Lottes, our school's president says: "This news has affected the order of our school, and disciplinary actions would be taken to maintain the school's regulations. Students should also remove tweets or comments on social networks regarding this matter to protect the victims' involved."

Niagara Falls, senior student also spoke, "It's good that they finally broke up. I've witnessed most of their fights at the back of the school, and it's not occasionally, it happens almost every two days! Usually both of their cliques would share the same canteen table but time over time you'll see them sit on separate tables. Isn't that more than obvious they are drifting apart?"

Many students have also expressed their condolences to this breakup, others learnt the news with sympathy. Share your views about this breakup at our school's forum! Most details will be revealed in the next newsletter publish. This issue is written by Brenda Lockie, the school's head reporter and edited by Harten Harter."

 --------------------^^--------------------

"I can't believe you actually whipped all those information out in just a few hours," I said to Joanne in an impressive tone. I mean, now the whole school knows about this shameful news and they might just be ready to throw eggs at her when she steps into the hallway. "How did you get all the sources from?"

"Well, this is where social networking comes in," She boasted cockily and curled her blonde hair with her fingers.

"Someone's got a big ego here," I teased as I watched flocks of students emptied Penelope's locker and threw waste food inside. I feel bad, insanely bad that deep inside my heart I didn't want Joanne to even start the newsletter thing at all because Penelope might just feel as hurt as how she had hurt me. I know, this is my glorious time where my 'nerd' status gets permanently stripped off because she had fallen real bad down the social ladder.

I should be happy, I should be laughing at her now and thinking of nicknames for her. Because I am not The Nerd anymore, I am Rainie Stacey Brooke, a regular student in the school living off my teenager life. But everything just feels wrong. Wrong, off the borders and that I'm not myself anymore. If I do all that revenge plot, won't I become the next Penelope?