Chapter 15

Vote, comment, fan. c; Thank you for all your continuous support! <3

Again, read the end of the chapter for my thank-you speech. That's if you can endure my over-exaggeration. :P Enjoy this chapter.

-Chapter 15-

White squared tiles. White coated walls. The indescribable intolerant smell most people detested.

To me, the hospital wasn't the most dreary place to be. At least, it was still somewhere I could psychologically withstand. But now, I'm afraid that the opinion I once had was changing negatively. The sight of my father wasn't lightening the guilt hammering in my heart. I could have never known that those few harsh words would have deteriorated his poor condition.

Tears rolled down my cheeks relentlessly and I didn't bother to clear up the utter mess I made to my face. I was at liberty to let those remorseful drops of liquid wash my face entirely, perhaps that would give me a clearer view of the incorrigible trouble I started.

He was motionless; his face was pale and the visibility of the veins on his hands only meant that he was still grappling for survival. Once again, another tsunami poured into my eyes and blurred my vision. The unclear image of my father was already enough to send myself in self-reproach. I was to face liability for the sorrowful state he was in, therefore I was going shoulder all the blame for his unstabled state of emotional and physical health.

"Father?" I cried out miserably. There was no response, which was predictable for someone weak and unconscious. Again, it was me who made him so upset for the past few days, while I was actually enjoying myself in the party. I was a shameless and irrational bitch, just for this time you are legible to call me whatever names you'd liked.

To clarify for the absence of Mum, she just didn't want to tear into me. It wasn't her fault at all, it was due to my eagerness and overprying to find out what she was hiding. She lied about buying coffee and went off just like that, her sad smile never leaving off my mind. Well, she was completely forgiven besides neither do I want her to see me crying so helplessly.

I grabbed the cold hand on the bed and looked at him. When will he ever wake up? I started to get annoyed by the constant beeping of the hospital monitor. I was getting cranky since I learnt the news and probably these little trivial matters had been affecting my mood. It wasn't on many days I was experiencing severe sensitivity.

---------^^---------

"Miss, out please." This harsh tone of hostility woke me from my sleep. With my blurry vision, I took sight of a small petite figure in the nurse uniform. Oh please, did she just had to be so rude?

Rolling my eyes, I stretched out my hands and gave a sleepy yawn. Yes, that was it. The frowning of the eyebrows and how the teeth gritted with anger. The main accomplishment was to practically piss her off. I wasn't done yet, excuse me. She had to deserve what she got for her insolence, and of course for activating my cranky system.

"Get out." She held her index finger and pointed to the door. Ha! As if I was supposed to obey her. Bitch please, she've got no superiority rights to usher me out of the ward. He's my father, and she needs to be completely aware of her loss situation if she were to make noise about this thing.

Who does the brutal slapping to wake someone up? We're on a stranger-to-stranger terms, and this abusive behaviour wasn't accepted probably under the condition of politeness. With respect to the human rights, and to the honesty being the best policy, her slap wasn't a normal smack on the shoulder - it was like piercing needles poking into your skin and ripping off your skin.

And evidence? Of course me being the Almighty Holmes, evidence is a must to support my statement. To the members of the jury, let me present you the evidence of the red swelling spot that had ruined my snow white complexion. I wasn't overreacting, but the drama queen title would probably suit better on me than anyone else truthfully. I mean, I know that the 'drama queen' tiara would perfectly fit my head, just like how Cinderella had her feet fitted into the heels perfectly.