Chapter 19

Better love me for updating a day early heh! (: I don' know what's with the sudden Tuesday update, but I realised I hadn't updated for quite a few days. :P And because the previous chapters got 12 votes! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Not edited, and there are swearings inside! 

-Chapter 19-

"There is a special psychologist invited for today's Character Development Lesson." Mr Browns, our homeroom teacher announced the arrival of a lady called Jean. He mentioned this lesson as a - I quote - 'professional consultation in shaping a growing teenagers's character', which I doubt this lesson would benefit me in any way possible. 

The whole class let out dying groans, which Mr Browns quickly shot us a glare.

Every quarter of the year, the school had this 'character development' lesson for the entire school, unfortunately my impressions of these lessons weren't very positive. Either the speaker had us playing stupid games, or else it was just the same old parental talk about what minors should and shouldn't do to prevent pregnancy and whatever bullshit. I've heard those talks for at least ten times a year and probably if you're interested in sexual information, I can always share it to you from the back of my hand.

In my opinion, these lessons should be removed permanently and exchanged with free periods instead just so I can spend more time improving my academic grades. At least, I wouldn't have to make a fool out of myself, going around actually trying to 'socialize'.

In the next few minutes, the classroom was filled with wolf-whistles and those 'ooo' and 'aaa' going around when the lady - Jean - entered. She had clad those super-fit tank top on, her bust looking so squashed I wasn't sure if she could breathe properly. Was this outfit meant specially for today? Because I don't remember having a physical sexual education, or any other sort.

Looks like the guys would really be interested in this lesson, for a change.

Catching Mr Browns' eyes hovering over the woman's spot, Joanne and I sent each other teasing smiles. "Settle down," She hissed loudly. Clearing her throat, she then handed each of us a strip of paper. "The theme for today's character development lesson is on 'communication skills".

Well, not surprised. Another day of torture, I am sooo looking forward to this lesson.

"On your strip of paper," She waved the paper in her hands, "Write down a brief introduction of yourself, your hobby, habits, anything that you'd want to share with your partner." I whined unpleasantly, knowing well that there was another option I can always choose - truancy.

But suddenly I felt this cowardice in me, like what if I get caught for skipping lessons, what if I get detention for the first time in my whole seventeen life, and then I'll be a laughing clown for a day, wait, no, it'll be for eternity, and then I won't be able to face my family, oh and Joanne, she'll ditch me -

I shook my head real hard, chasing those rambling thoughts away. Nope, I'm going to stay compliant and behaved, I firmly thought to myself. Feeling a slight tug at hem of my shirt, I turned to my left and realised that Jarrell was sitting next to me. I faced back to the front quickly, in the state of total blankness.

"You zoned out for quite a bit, Rainie." He smirked. 

Oh great, now I'm going to have a hard time having my blood properly circulated. Since when did he appear beside me? And for goodness sake, was my zoned-out expression so much of an amusement that the stupid smirk of his had to on his face for display? Don't remind me, that sexyashell smirk was one of the reasons I fell for him, a real hardcore crush.