Chapter 2

Here is Chapter Two ! Enjoy :)

I'm really sorry sorry sorry for the late update. I slacked too much and now I'm (finally) snapped back into reality. I'm going to update more often in my free time ! Pinky promise !

-Chapter Two : Stewarts and Watsons -

"Need a hand?" A voice said from behind. The soft murmurs from the surroundings seemed to have quieten down as all their attention turned to him. His voice was deep and husky, which were usually were an attraction for girls. Wiping off the tears which were streaming down my face like an endless river, I sniffed the disgusting mucus up my nose and turned behind to look at him. And I would have to admit, he was handsomely striking like Jarrell.

He had an auburn wind-tousled hair which were messily arranged in waves of curly hair. Defined cheekbones were carved into a concrete jaw and his eyebrows were thin and narrow, emphasizing the pair of azure-blue eyes which were staring back at me. Facial features, check !

Scanning down to his upper half, it was concluded that he was definitely another popular guy in school, getting girls into bed. A masculine figure he had, you know what that meant right? And I bet, that under his checkered button shirt, there would be something worth seeing. Comparing him and Jarrell, he was obviously looking more well-groomed, but yet they seemed similar in some mysterious ways.

I watched at him as he strutted down the canteen aisle, approaching me. The corners of his mouth quirked upwards forming a smile when he looked at my unpresentable state. Was he pitying my sorrowful state ? I threw a glare at him back, those glares that showed no appreciation for sympathy.

He finally stood down next to me and fished out a napkin for me to wipe off the water. Before I could mutter a 'thank you', he stood up and scanned through the recess.

"Jarrell. Wait up." His voice echoed across the canteen, and it was obvious that Jarrell could hear it from the end of the canteen. But he didn't stop - he continued pouring the contents of the bowl and walked away without any respond. He shook his head in disbelief and turned to me, "Let's go."

I tilted my head to look up at him, raising an eyebrow ,"To where?"

"Dry yourself up, of course."

Just right on cue, the recess bell rang. Being the nerd, it was the usual thing to do - pack my table and get ready for lessons. However, this time, I was all soaked and freezing. Is it the time to care about my big fat ego, or should I head to dry myself ?

"I need to...erm. Go for lessons now." I paused in my tracks and looked down, playing with my hands . The students in the canteen quickly stuff the leftovers in their mouth and scrambled off to lessons, leaving the canteen empty except for me and 'him'.

"This isn't the first time you're skipping class right?" He questioned me. Yes it was, and it was also the longest time I stayed in the canteen. Believable or not, but it was an achievement unlocked already.

I didn't reply; he knew the answer. He just nodded his head showing he understood, and walked away in rejection. As I saw his backview getting further and further, I quickly made a decision.

"Wait for me!" I shouted at him. The water had soaked my clothes, making them heavier. As I walked slowly towards him, the little drops started to shake off me and I could feel the cold water evaporating from my skin. He had a big wide grin from ear to ear, literally , just like a little kid, which left me chuckling at his expression.

Changing into my dry gym clothes were comfortable and I could feel the clothes absorbing heat from the surroundings warming my cold freezing body. I came out of the toilet to see him leaning onto the lockers, looking around with a bored expression. Apologetic, I tiptoed and approached him gingerly to give him some entertainment. And with one finger, I did it fast and agile - I poked him on the right side of his tummy, making him jump in fear. When he turned his head to find that it was just me being the culprit, he heaved a sigh of relief, which instantly changed into a glare.