Chapter 14

Heeey guys! Here is chapter 14, remember to vote and comment, thank you sooo much! This chapter was...very embarrassing. *digging a hole* I can't even...argh. Enjoy, though D: 

-Chapter 14-

My eyes fluttered open automatically when a strong ray of morning sun flashed onto my face, interrupting my sleep. If I remembered correctly, today was Sunday, an important day to be marked as a history of my life. Recalling back what happened yesterday, a scenario flashed into my mind, making my blush instantly formed on my cheeks.

Staring at the white ceiling, I blinked my eyes and pinched my cheeks. It did hurt, which means...I really did kissed Jarrell!

I did touched those golden soft lips, that left a tingling sensation when they brushed onto mine. He stole my first kiss. My first, most memorable kiss that was equally precious as my virginity. See how important it was to never let a player stole it? But I did, nonetheless I was more than happy to give it away to my crush. It was an emotional act that was yet honourable and unforgettable.

Technically speaking, Jarrell was the one who kissed me first. But being a beginner, I ruined the spur moment by not kissing back. It was my mistake apologetically, a guilt that would be attached to me for life. How am I supposed to react? Stop lecturing me about always ruining perfect moments, I can't just kiss back when I'm nothing but an amateur in love! Comparing to the superb experienced kisser aka the woman's seductive all-time player Jarrell, I didn't know anything at all.

My hands ran up and touched my lips. His lips' mark have been eternally imprinted on mine, and I swear to shall never wipe my mouth for the whole day. I would have never thought that this day would even come, not to say getting all excited over a kiss. Correction, over an estimation of a thousand dollars worth value of kiss. I won the lottery, bitches!

His lips which were a beneficiary privilege, one whose opportunity might not come easily. It was even more rarer than those free deluxe hugs you find on some random streets. His lips were my definition of luxury. I don't care if you are experiencing goosebumps caused by jealousy or my cheesiness, because your disturbance is strictly prohibited from interrupting my current living in bliss.

Wriggling my body in excitement, I fist-bumped in the air and screamed out of joy mentally. Kudos to you, Rainie! The voice in my mind sent a self-congratulatory message that made me giggled. It came out in the girlish manner, the high-pitched squeal that you would have never expected me to have this hidden girl talent. But yes, I do and this was the start of flourishing the girl talent secretly kept behind this uncool nerd.

Kicking the blanket energetically, I tossed and turned on the bed while laughing madly to myself. Trust me, you wouldn't want to see what a mess I become. The effect of this mad-girl disease was that I have successfully messed my hair into twists and tangled knots. It could be said as the happiest day of my life, not forgetting that I still have a busy day ahead. 

Don't blame me for being too popular, I think I totally deserved it. Joke of the day, I know right.

Anyway, back to my pumped-up self, when I was just about to hit another high C shriek, I heard a knock on the door which it opened dramatically.

I think I can audition myself for the X-Factor, what do you guys think?

Because of the uninvited guest probably summoned by my voice, I immediately stop my screaming, making the high C climbing downwards and falling down in semitones. The opening of the door shocked me as I ended up rolling off the bed and landing on the floor with a loud thud.

"Oh my gosh! Darling, why are you sleeping on the floor?!" I heard a lady saying in astonishment as she helped me up to the bed.

I lifted up my head, to find that it was Mum was came into my room. Thank goodness it wasn't Jarrell or Alexander, or I would have been embarrassed for life. She looked tired and there were more wrinkles than before spotting on her face. Her hair had a few white strands merging with the brown ones, obviously I knew she had been worried sick after I left. Jarrell was right; they were more upset than I was.