Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twe20y

By the time I woke up I was already in my bed. Tim was laying on the couch passed out, and Jay was sleeping on the bed. My eyes glanced to the clock next to my head. 3:25 A.M. Wonderful. With a sigh I got up, and attempted to stretch. A dull pain stopping me. That right! Jack attacked me earlier. I looked down lifting the hoody up to inspect the damage. I was bandaged all the way around my torso. I sighed dropping the shirt and hoody. I'm wide awake. I glanced at the door, I think I'm going to go take a walk. I quickly made my way out of the hotel room.

Once outside I began to make my way out of the complex. It was a little chilly, so I huddled myself into the hoody. I had a strange feeling I was being followed. I stopped glanced over my shoulder to see nobody. Hmm. I went to start walking again as I turned back, but I ran into something. I nearly fell over, but two strong arms caught me swiftly. They pulled me close to them. I looked up at my favorite masked face. Hoodie. Immediately I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his hooded neck. He was tense at first, but then relaxed and hugged me back. As much as I fought not to I winced. My stomach was already hurting from running into him. I know he felt it, considering he let go of me.

" What happened?" He asked hands on my hips.

" It's nothing." I replied letting my arms drop from his chest.

" That's why you winced?" He sounded like he wa rolling his eys.

" Don't worry about it." I insisted pulling the hood over my head to protect my ears from the cold.

" I will." He said as he pushed me up agianst the fense to the bridge we were on.

I winced once more as his hands went to my stoamch, he took that as a sign to check that out. He lifted his hoody off of me, to look at my stomach. His hands gently brushed the center of the bandage. I could feel his anger rolling off in waves.

" Who did this?" He asked letting the hoody drop.

" It doesn't matter." I shook my head looking down so he couldn't see my eyes.

He let out and aggrivated growl, backing away a bit. I stayed where I was, not knowing what he had planned.

" Follow me." He ordered grabbing my hand as he turned and started walking the way I was originally going.

He dragged me in threw the town, all the way to an abandoned house. It was actually quite cute. It was a small house behind a white fence. It was light blue, and two stories high. The windows were bordered in white, and there was a hamick out front. The grass was far over grown, two trees to the side. A tire swing hung from from one of the trees.

He lead me closer to the house, and brought me to the hamick. Pulling me down onto it with him. Considering it formed to your body, and Hoodie was the first on it I was kind of rolled on top of him. His arms were weakly wrapped around my waist, as he pulled me a little up. My head rested on his chest.

" This place seems familiar." I said to no one in particualar, looking at the over grown grass.