Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty2

The glass shattered and Hoodie jumped back a bit. Quicker than the speed of light he practically jumped out of the car, and bolted for the nearby tree line. My door was opened and I nearly fell out, luckily I was caught. I looked up to see Jay standing over me, worry etched on his face. Probably from all the scars that were left from the big stitches.

" Are you okay?" He asked worried as he helped me to my feet, brushing some glass off of me.

I merely nodded looking to where Hoodie ran, he was nowhere in sight. The only person I could see was Tim coming out of the trees.

" He was to fast!" He called over, coming over to us.

" Damn." Jay kicked the ground.

I brushed the passenger seat off, before sitting on it. Wow that really just happened. Hoodie was seriously going to do that, he was seriously going to kill me. Remind me to never and I mean never, call him Kallum again!

" Wow..." I mumbled looking to the side at where Hoodie would have been.

" Are you okay? You're bleeding." Tim pointed out pressing something to my neck.

" Yeah thank you, it's just a cut." I smiled at both of them, and took the cloth from him.

I now noticed that Jay had a camera, of course all of this is recorded...

" What was he doing in your car?" Jay asked.

" He was taking me to meet up with you guys." I murmured not making eye contact.

" Isn't he the guy that attacked you when we first met? I mean come on isn't he the reason you were limping around your own house?" Jay asked, I was starting to get annoyed.

" No he didn't attack me and two no he isn't." I said trying not to let on that I wasn't supposed to be involved at first.