Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty9

It's been over two weeks, both Hoodie and I healed quickly. I haven't heard of to much conserning MarbleHornets in a while. My house is still crowded, the only person that's left is Slenderman. I found out that because of the mark that Slender gave me I was slowly becoming a CreepyPasta. He couldn't exactly pin point what type I was, but I was. I was officially one of his proxies. I don't really mind, I just wonder what's like going to happen. Tim and Jay were back to trying to find 'clues' on finding Jessica, and Alex was still on the run. To say the least I didn't really feel safe at home anymore. Every night I would have dreams about what happened that one night. I was thankful I had Hoodie and Grinny, without those two I probably wouldn't be able to leave my room. Everynight they would comfort me back to sleep, between Hoodie's arms and Grinny's purr. Enough said. The relationship between Smiley and myself was definitely improving. I no longer freaked out on him, and we were actually able to have a decent conversation. More like him asking how I managed to create a knife out of my bones in my fingers. Ahhh the simple mysteries of being a CreepyPasta, nobody knows. Actually now that I think about it, I'm not officially a CreepyPasta until I have a talk with Zalgo. Thinking about it, it was kind of hard to believe it. I was going to become an actual CreepyPasta! Like the thoughts crossed my mind before from reading stories, but I never thought it would actually happen. If you would have brought all this up to me a few month ago, I would have told you, you needed to check into a mental home. If you would bring this up to me now... lets just say I'd be telling you who to becareful for.

I jolted up from my spot on the couch, once again I was in that bed with Alex. I just cant get the night out of my mind, no matter how hard I try. I looked around, Ben was still engrossed in his videogame.... my videogame. He was currently playing Dead Space 3.

" You okay?" He asked as I got up rubbing my eyes.

" Yeah." I stopped to look at him, grabbing my empty cup of coffee, " Why?"

" You talk in your sleep..." He trailed off pausing the game, turning to face me.

I quickly turned around my face a soft red, god he's always trying to embarrass me. Sadly for him, the most of the house was gone. It was just him, Smiley, and myself.

" What ever." I murmured walking into the kitchen.

To my surprise Dr. Smiley was digging threw my fridge. I didn't say anything, just went to the sink to wash out my cup. I didn't need anymore at the moment, so I might as well keep the house clean. Trust me with all these boys, its hard.