Chapter 6

Chapter Si6

I slowly opened my eyes, I was still in my room. I was laying on my bed arms wrapped around a stuffed animal. I rolled over letting the large toy go. I was startled by the little slender doll, that happened to be placed on my pillow. Right next to my head. I quickly sat up, grabbing it. It was positioned like it was watching me sleep all night. I sighed swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. It hurt only a little bit, but not to much. I glanced down at it. All that was on my leg was a little scratch that looked as big as my fingernail. I look like I got scratched by a cat and now it was almost gone. Guess what Hoodie said was true, it did heal over night. I stretched before putting my hoody on, and going downstairs. When I got downstairs I was shocked to see everything a mess. Jay was on the couch practically hacking up a lung.

" What happened?" I asked urgently.

" I don't know, I just woke up..." He replied.

I could hear a car driving into my driveway, and turn off. Who was here now? I sighed as I stood straight adn quickly made my way over to the window. I saw another very familiar figure, getting out of the car. The only question is why...

" Jay did you tell a friend that you were staying here?" I questioned as the person approached the door.

" Yeah sorry... But don't worry Tims a nice guy." He replied as he walked over to me.

" I don't care if he's a nice guy!" I shouted, " I told you, your only staying tonight. Not two or three! I didn't say you could have your little buddy come over! Your going to get me killed!"

Woops...

" Killed?" He asked confused, as Tim knocked on the door.

Jay opened the door, inviting Tim in like it was his house,

" No!" I yelled angrilly, " What did I just say!"

Jay ignored me walking further into the living room. Tim stopped to look at me, obviously assessing if I was a good or bad guy.

" Sorry..." Tim apologized, as he followed Jay, " What did you do to her house?"

" I didn't do anything, I woke up with it like this." Jay responded, as I let out a growl.

I tried to calm down my nerves, by walking outside and shutting the door. I slammed my the back of my head against it angrily.

" You have some bad luck." A familiar voice remarked.

My head shot to where the voice came from. It was Hoody, of course.

" Just kill me now..." I sighed as I walked over to him and sat down.

He chuckled a little bit, looking at my windows. Thankfully Tim and Jay weren't looking out.He proceeded to look a back at me.

" I'm not here to kill you." He stated calmly.

" Then what-" The door opened up.

" Hey!" Hoody shot up and bolted off quickly.

I was going to get up and say something, but somebody grabbed me from under the arms and started dragging me into the house. Jay shot out, chasing after Hoody. I struggled to get out of Tim's grasp, but he was way to strong.

" Are you okay? Did he attack you?" Tim asked, as he pulled me to my feet.

" I'm fine!" I growled as I began making my way to the door, but Tim stopped me.

" What are you doing!" He asked, blocking my way.

" I have to stop Jay." I replied, ducking under his arm and bolting out the door.

Once again I was stopped. He wrapped his arm around my waist, lifting me off the floor, before dragging me over to the stairs.

" The fuck let me go!" I yelled, as I squirmed in his arms, punching and kicking, " This is my house! Let me go!"

A loud static filled my ears, I quickly covered them as Tim dropped me. He started coughing really bad, falling to his knees. I stuggled to stand, as a familiar figure appeared right in front of me. I looked up to the faceless man. He looked down at me, then at Tim.

" I take it, it's over?" I asked, as he began to kneal down so he was more face to face.

" It's time to sleep." His voice was deep and staticy, able to send shivers up my spine.

I could see the tentackles coming out of his back. They wrapped around me, lifting me up. He brought me up close, face to faceless. I turned my head away, and closed my eyes. The static chuckled, as I felt myself being carried off.

" Let her go!" I could hear Tim's voice ring out through all his coughing.

" Sleep my child." Slender's deep static vioce ordered.

My mind went into the wierdest places. First I was in a field, then in the forest. Everything just... faded.