Chapter 12

Chapter Twe12ve

Somehow he managed to get me in the water with nothing, but my bra and underwear on. It was so embarrassing. Not only that the water felt like it came from the artic. I was dying of hypothermia. Period. I couldn't stop shaking from how cold it was. Jack didn't seem to bothered by it. He just walked right in, before me then came back to drag me in when I complained about how cold it was. He literally tossed me in, I went completely under. Coming back up I tripped over a rock and just went down. Jack thought it was pretty funny, he just stood there, waist deep laughing his ass off.

" You're such a dick." I glared at him.

" No my dear, but I have one." He laughed walking over to me.

The water only went up to his chest, meaning my lower neck. I looked up at him. His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me up so I was right against him. I was chest to chest with him, as he held me out of the water.

" Let me go." I tried to push away from him, but with no good outcome.

" No, you can barely stand here." He shook his head, spinning us around.

" I've had enough." Hoodie snorted.

I looked over to him, he was standing up. He grabbed onto the back of his hoody and pulling it up and over his head. I was surprised when his black mask didn't come off. He must have put a string on its back to keep it on. Once he pulled it off he began messing with the front of his jeans, before kicking them off. He too had black boxer briefs. He turned back to us, his mask still in tact as he followed us into the river. His skin was pale under his clothes. I could clearly see his stitches as well as other scars that littered his body.. He walked right up to us and pulled me out of Jack's arms, also unfazed by the coldness.

" Getting jealous?" Jack snickered.

Compared to the stories I've read of Jack, he was a lot different. He had an actual sense of humar, just not as demented as Laughing Jack's.

" Maybe." Hoodie remarked pulling me closer to the waterfall.

As we got closer the water splashed on us. More goosebumps littered my skin as they got on me. I snuggled into the warmth of Hoodie's embrase.

It was strange I felt safe with them. Strangely being with them wasn't all that bad. The only question that came to mind was:

" Why did you save me?" I blurted out accidentally.

" I never wanted to hurt you." Hoodie responded, " Besides Slender wants you for something."

" What do you mean?" I asked confused, as he set me down on a rock close to the water fall.

" You're important." Jack said coming over as well.

I didn't know if I should trust them. It was strange, why was I important to Slender? It made no sense. I shivered on the rock and got up. It wasn't to slippery thankfully, I looked at the water fall. I could barely see that it opened up behind it. Curiosity getting the best of me, I walked over to it.