Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thir30y

Something was touching me, it hurt. I slowly opened my eyes to see Eyeless Jack standing over me, he was lower near my thigh. I flinched as he touched my leg.

" Stop...." I croaked out my voice was so dry.

" I need to get the bullet out, don't move." He had his scalpel in his hand, as he brought it closer to my leg, a syring in the other.

" No." I shot up quickly even with my bodies protests.

I quickly pushed him away from me, and backed up on my bed. He made an oof as he fell to the floor, he quickly got up.

" It needs to come out." He said hands on his hips.

" No." I wanted to close my eyes and act like he wasn't there like with Alex, but I knew I couldn't.

" I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He sounded a bit hurt, but could you blame me?

" No." I repeated.

" What's going on?" Hoodie walked into the room, Jack turned his gaze to look at him.

" She wont let me take the bullet out." Jack complained as Hoodie came over.

I would have jumped into his arms, but I knew he would help Jack when it came to that. I really didn't want them to touch me, my body hurt. Cutting my leg open to get a bullet out is not going to help.

" Just let me numb you like last night." Jack explained holding the syring closer to me.

" No." I repeated it seems like that's my new favorite word.

" Babe just let him get it out, after that he wont have to touch you with the scalpel." Hoodie exclaimed, sitting on the bed.