Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter Thirty8

Something was brushing agaisnt my hips, buried under the lining of my shirt. I groaned and rolled over, snuggling into the firm pillow below me. I could hear a groan emit from it whatever was on my hips moving up to the top of my back. I could tell by now that they were hands. They were nice and warm, easily getting rid of my goosebumps.

" Babe... Your on my..." Hoodie's voice slurred beneath me.

Oh I must be laying of him, I tried to roll off of him. Key words my friends; tried. Right as I started to roll off, he just pulled me closer.

" I'm still-" He just cut me off.

" I don't care..." He groaned his arms moving to my thighs to pull me up higher.

He moved me so that my head layed on his shoulder, instead of his chest. My hands rested on both sides of his chest. His hands wiggled up and down my back soothingly. I could hear the door opening.

" I take it you two are feeling better?" A deep familiar voice came into the room.

" Leave us alone..." Hoodie suddenly turned us over, my back hit the wall.

He sandwiched me between the wall and himself, pulling me in closer to him. I heard the door open and close soon after. Hoodie moved so he was lower than me, and pressed his face against my chest head resting on not only that, but an arm. They other hand traced his face a bit, before wrapping around his head, gently caressing the back of his neck playing with the hairs. He took a deep breath, letting it out slow.

" I'm sorry." He apologized slowly, planting a kiss on my chest.

" For what?" I asked giggling a little, his breath was tickling me a little.

" Not being able to stop him." Hoodie whispered slowly letting out a long breath.

" Don't be." I shook my head trying to hold back a laugh, but considering he kept breathing deep that would be hard.