Steven: 29

I walked into the restroom and the guy just pulled out his phone , leaning against the wall . I adjusted my crop top , my jeans and my bandana . I walked out , the guy walking behind me . "You need something?" I asked him . "Yeah. Can I have your number?" He asked confidently. "What if I don't want to give it to you?" I asked with a smirk. "Oh um well don't." He stuttered. "I'm just kidding. Give me your phone." I said, laughing slightly. "You're Cix from Yours Truly and Honey right?" He asked as he watched me put my number in his contacts. "Nah. Not in the Honey Crew anymore , they kicked Steven and Keelan so I got out too, they brought me in the game and I ain't letting them down." I told him handing him his phone. "Anyways, I'm a Yours Truly and Steven's new brand Innocent sponsor ." I tell him smiling. "Oh that's great." He said gesturing for us to walk. "You model for them too?" He asked. I pulled out my phone showing him a picture of me with a Yours Truly mesh jersey as my lock screen. (Similar to the one on top.) "recent photoshoot." I told him and smiled . "You look really good." He said gesturing for us to walk back into our movie . "Yeah , I mean I'm blessed ." I said enthusiastically . He opened the door and let me walk in . I walked to my seat over the spilled popcorn and sat down , putting my feet over the seat in front of me . "Dude no mames ! You be pulling a bunch of cute guys." Said Regina. "Dude no I don't . He knows me from Yours Truly." I told her . "Cix! He's being Bryson Tiller with you." She said with a smirk. "Huh?" I question. "Lowkey feeling you dumbass." She said. I laughed so hard. "Fuck you." I told her.

+

I walked out of the theater and waited for my girls outside. We all gathered up and waited for our ride. The other two groups of boys were also outside but doing their own thing. Most of them left after a while until there was 4 of the boys left. They all got together and started catcalling two girls. "Oh my god . Y'all childish as fuck." I tell them leaning against the wall. "Whatever the model says." Damian said with a smirk. I scoffed and smirked , defiantly looking at the boys. "What?" David , one of the boys asked , chuckling slightly. "Shit David I ain't saying anything." I said and put my head against the wall looking at the sky. "Aye let's go to the store." Andrea said. "For what?" Valerie asked. "Bitch I'm thirsty." Andrea said. "Thirsty for this DICK." Sky and I yelled at the same time. We all burst out laughing . We walked to the store and noticed the boys were coming out from there. I winked at one of them and kept walking. They turned around following us into the store. We all split up and ran in the aisles. "Aye." Regina yelled from behind me. "Give me a boost." I told her hopping into a grocery cart. She pushed it from the back , pushing harder as the cart strolled. One of the wheels hit a chew toy that was on the floor causing the cart to stop completely. (This is gonna seem fucking stupid but this shit happened b) there was a huge box of stuffed animals right in front of us that wasn't too tall. I was literally shot off the cart so in an effort to not land face first inside the box I gripped onto the front of the cart , causing my body to flip , my back landing on top of the stuffed animals. "THAT SHIT WAS LIT OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD." Regina yelled. "Shit Gina calm down." I said fixing my hair. "I'm forced to ask you to leave the store ma'am." The manager said from behind. "Fuck." I whispered , cringing. "That shit was an accident." Regina said. "I don't care what it was please leave my store." He said. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my shit. "David!" I yelled as I saw him run through an aisle. "Aye." He said. "Why you going through the pad area? You need to change you tampon bitch?" I asked. "I'm looking for condoms dumbass." He said with a smirk. "Who you gonna fuck ? One of your niggas?" I asked , laughing afterwards . "No mami they're for you." He said. "Keep trying fam." I said with a wink. "Let's trash this shit up and get outta here." I told him. "Fuck yeah." He said. I grabbed a can of shaving cream and took the cap off before shaking it.

*

Hey ! It's getting woooorse 😩 . I have the worst case of writer's block ever . Gr8 . Anyways , I'm getting help with the story so hopefully we'll get this shit together .