Steven: 27

'Javier 🌚💟: alright , deal .'
'Jackson 😛: but you're so hot and I want your body '
I mentally bitch slapped myself and groaned. I texted Javier back.
Me: you better get me the damn grand ferrero at least.
'Javier 🌚💟: I will I will '
Fucking bullshit. I don't want to tell Steven about Jackson becx I know he'd be willing to go look for him and I don't want problems. I texted Jackson being 100% bitchy.
Me: you haven't even seen me in person , sorry fam 😚😴 .
I called Javier just because I was too lazy and he thankfully answered.
J- hey
C- I'm pissed
J- why ?
C- I'll send you the screenshot.
J- alright bye
C- bye.
I screenshotted the conversation between me and Jackson and cropped off his contact name. I sent it to Javier and waited for his response.
'Javier 🌚💟: who is it?..'
Me: I don't want problems
'Javier 🌚💟: I said who the fuck is it ?'
Javier is like the brother I never had and he treats me like if I was a baby. I really regret telling him about the messages Jackson was telling me. "Daniel." I yelled. "What?" He yelled back from his room. "Come bitch." I said. I heard the door knob jiggle then saw the door open revealing Daniel. His hair was messy and he was shirtless. "He's back." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Weasel?" He asked. I mentally frowned as I remembered I hadn't talked to him in a while. A long one. "Get a clue." I said. "Oh. What does he want now?" He asked, slight anger in his voice. "My body..." I said quietly. He walked back into his room not saying a word and leaving the door open. He grabbed a black shirt, put it on and grabbed his phone. "I fucking swear." He said. He dialed a number in his phone and put it to his ear. He held up his pointer finger and walked into the restroom. A couple of minutes passed and he came out. "Where are you going?" I asked him reaching for the remote control to the tv. "Looking for him." He stated. My heart sunk down to my stomach. "No you're not." I said. "Can't stop me." He said heading for the door as I got up from the coach. "Matthew." I said seriously. He opened the door and shot my a wink before walking out and closing the door. Fuck. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand along with a 'ding'. I looked at the screen and rolled my eyes.
'Jackson😛: meet me at the skatepark then?'
I replied telling him the meet me there in 10. I know I know stupid huh? I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit which consisted in some high waisted jeans, a tribal print long sleeved shirt and my white converse. It was ok I guess.
'Jackson😛: can't. I'll see you there @ 6:30.'
Alright more time for me. I curled my hair and did some light makeup. It was basically just filling in my eyebrows, putting on mascara and lipstick. I looked pretty descent I guess.

+

I looked at the time and it was 6:48. I looked around to see if he was anywhere to be seen. No Jackson. My phone dinged indicating I had gotten a message.
'BrotherBear🐻❤️: Job done.'
Huh? Wait... Ah shit. He found Jackson. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around. To my surprise, it was Jackson. He had a black eye , dry blood on his top lip and many bruises. "What happened?" I asked. To say I was in shock was a complete understatement. "Some guy came up to me and just started saying shit like 'don't fucking talk to her again' and random things like that." He said. "Goddamnit." I whispered. "Did you fight back?" I added. "Hell yeah." He said proudly.

*

Hey guys 🤓 haven't updated in almost a month. GODDAMNMIT. Well , I'm gonna live in Mexico from now on. 😅 Jackson's my bestfriend by the way and he's here in the city we live in ☺️. Love yall !❤️