~|11|~

"Any suggestions?" I said hopping on shotgun. "Jack in the box?" Carter said buckling his seatbelt. "Jovannie? Daniel? Babe? Boys?" I asked them to see what they wanted. "Jack in the box is fine." Jovannie said smiling. The rest agreed and went back to do whatever they were doing. "Alex, why are you so quiet?" I asked him looking into the rear view mirror. "Oh nothing I'm just a little tired." He said smiling. "Ight." I said returning the gesture. "Babe." I said putting my hand on his inner thigh. We tease each other a lot like that. He grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together. We arrived at jack in the box in about 10 minutes. I called Phora to see if he was going to come.
P-Phora || M-Me

P- Aye
M- Aye we're at jack in the box you coming?
P- yeah get me a #5 combo with curly fries
M- ight. I'll pay it?
P- yeah I'll give you the money later.
M- k bye.
P- bye.

             End of call

"Can I get 2  large combos #5 ?" I asked the cashier smiling. She typed in something "curly fries or regular?" She asked. "Both curly please." I said nicely. "$10.18." She said. I handed her a 10 dollar bill and also the exact change remaining. I went to sit down on a booth as weasel sat next to me. "Babe." He said. "Yeah?" I asked him. "I'm tired." He said weakly. "So am I babe, us time when we go the the hotel?" I told him with a smirk. "Haha yes please." He said putting his hand on my inner thigh. If yall are wondering, 'us time' means a little like makeout session. Nothing bad ig.the rest of the crew came in and sat down. We sorta fit into 2 booths as phora walked in. He grabbed his food and sat in front of us on the same booth. He bit off his burger as he stared at me. "Can I help you?" I asked him. "How was your first day?" He asked taking another bite. I looked over to jovannie, Alex, Aaron, Carter and diddy. He smiled to himself after looking at the squad. Daniel came out of the restroom and sat next to phora. He took a fry from my little container and shoved it in his mouth. "Someone's hungry i said laughing. "Yes I am. Can I borrow 5 dollars to oder something?" Daniel asked. I searched in my purse and pulled out a $5 bill. "Here." I said handing daniel the bill. He came back and handed me the ticket.
$3.00 of tacos and a large drink. $4.98. I grabbed the 2 pennies and put them in my back pocket. "214." The cashier announced. Daniel got up and grabbed the tray after thanking her. "Babe." He said sitting down. "Um. Who are you talking to?" I asked him confused. "Jovannie." He said as she turned around. "Oh hey Daniel." She said walking over to our booth. I moved closer to weasel to give her some space. Weasel put his arm around my waist and then down to my butt. I didn't do anything since I was getting used to it. Plus, you enjoy it when it's from the person you like or well, the person you want for to do it. Jovannie sat down and took one of daniel's fries. He just smiled and took a sip from his drink. "Sky can you hand me my drink?" Jovannie asked reaching over to their booth. Sky handed her the cup "and my fries please." She added. Sky also handed her the fries. "Aye what are we doing after this?" I asked weasel playing with his hair. "We can go drop them off." Weasel said referring to Alex, Carter and Jovannie. "I told Jovannie she could come to the hotel with us." I said smiling and kissed his lips.

+

J-Jovannie || M- me || h- her mom
H- hey sweetie want me to pick you up?
J- actually mom, cici and Weasel invited me to the hotel, can I stay?
H- pasame a uno de ellos para ver si no es algun truquito tuyo Jovannie Rodriguez.
Jovannie handed me thr phone and signaled me to talk to her.
M- hola señora soy YoursTruly Cici de el meet and greet. Se puede quedar?
H- no los molesta?
M- obviamente que no señora, yo y mi novio la invitamos.
H- a bueno esta bien. Estas hermosa!
M- haha thank you.
J-so can I stay mom?
H- yeah sure.
J- thanks mom ily
H- ily baby.
                           End of call
"Ok so let's go." Said weasel putting his phone in my pocket. "My mom loves you if you haven't noticed already." Jovannie said as we walked to Daniel's room. "Aye you want Vannie or is she going to our room?" I asked Daniel poking my head inside. "Of course I want her." Daniel said. "You wanna go with him or with us?" I asked her. "Ill go with him she said. "Wait I forgot to bring clothing." She said. I walked into my room and pulled out a YoursTruly tank top and joggers. "Here." I said handing the clothing to jovannie. "Thanks." She said and walked into the room. I closed the door as a big grin came across my face rememberring me and weasel had us time. "Us?" I asked him. "Hell yeah." He said excitedly. I walked into our room, kicked off my shoes and locked the door. I pulled out a honey Tank top and some booty shorts. I stripped off my shirt and put on the tank top. I took off my high waisted jeans and put on my booty shorts. I turned around to see Weasel staring and basically drooling 😂. "Damn." Weasel said wiping his mouth with the back of him hand. I laughed hard as I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Babe." Weasel said into the crook of my neck. "Yeah?" I said softly. He ran his hand down from my waist down to my inner thigh. "You're very touchy today Babe." I said pushing him off slightly. "Fine." He said, pushing me off his lap and throwing himself back onto the bed. I sat on his stomach and leaned in to kiss him but he turned his face to the side. I grabbed his head with my hand, squeezing his cheeks and forcing a kiss. I felt him smile during the kiss and so did I.