Chapter Ten

Me and sky were walking down the hall when I get pinned down on a locker. It was weasel. "Babe we have to go, now." He said looking straight into my "hypnotizing" eyes. "What? Wait never mind let's go." I said getting him off of me, grabbing sky. We rushed out of the building as the bell rang for dismissal. Weasel put his board down and started skating. Me and Sky ran inside my house and grabbed our ripstiks. We put them down and hopped on them. We started skating again, me and sky had no clue of what was going on. "Babe what's going on?" I asked weasel, who was slowing down a little. "It's steven. Remember how he told you we were going to la? Well they're waiting for us." He said going faster again. "Oh fuck. Is my mom going?" I asked him. "Why do you think the car wasn't there?" He asked looking over, smiling. "Oh shit." I said remembering we didn't pack. "Babe I got yall. I had daniel and diddy pack for sky and I packed for my princess." He said referring to me. "Aww. Yall are fucking cute." Sky said wiping a fake tear from her face. "You're stupid." I said laughing a little. We arrived at the honey company. There was 2 cars. A white van with dark windows and our black matte jeep (picture on the top.) i hopped on our jeep and instantly FaceTimed steven. "Aye where you at?" He asked hopping out of the van. "Hold on." I said and ended the call. I grabbed my ripstik and messed around waiting for steven to notice me. "Oh fuck." He said walking over. "I was already in the jeep." I said smiling. Weasel, diddy, aaron and Phora were on the jeep. The whole honey crew including sky and daniel were in the van so I decided to go in the van. We made our way to la. I called shotgun. Aramis was shotgun so I kicked him off and sat down. I plugged in the aux cord and clicked 'this playlist' FourFiveSeconds was playing and the boys were hyped. Me and sky were singing with the rest of the crew. They fucking sucked but we were having a good time.

And we got three more days till friday.
I'm just trynna make it back home by monday morning...
We sang loud and horribly. I started recording and handed aramis my phone. They sang into the video basically screaming. I laughed as they ended the video. I took my phone back and went on instagram. I logged on to @honeybrandco and posted the video.

~

We arrived at a hotel and pulled our bags out. I had all sppnsoring gear because you know, it was a meet and greet. A worker (idk wtf they're called) grabbed our bags and put them in the cart. We checked in and went into the elevator. I pressed number "3" and waited for the doors to close. Me, weasel, steven and the wprker were the only ones in the elevator since I'm claustrophobic (afraid of being in small spaces) and there wasn't much room because of the cart with our bags. The doors opened revealing a peaceful hallway. We walked behind the worker as he opened a room with the plate number "438" and "suite" under it. We walked in and wow. It was huge, but pretty badass. (Not putting in much detail. Skipping to the m&g)

~

I heard screaming as me, Weasel, Daniel, Phora, Diddy and Aaron walked throught the back of the building. A fan grabbed me and weasel by our interwined hands. "Please get your hands off them." A gaurd said. "No it's fine, I know her. Come here babygirl." I said to the gaurd then to the girl. "What's your name?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. "I'm Jovannie, thank you so much for letting me come with you." She said excitedly but quietly. "No problem sweetheart." I said. "You're here for Phora I'm guessing." I said as we walked into the dark colored building. "Actually not exactly. I came mostly for the cutest couple. You and Weasel!" She said smiling widely. "Haha you're so cute." I said as in adorable cute. "Babe can you hand me that baseball tee." I told weasel referring to the cropped shirt exposed from the gear we were supposed to throw out to fans. "Here put this on." I said handing Jovannie the shirt. Exposing my cuts. "Oh no." She said, causing Weasel to turn around. "Oh fuck. Don't say anything." He said looking over at me after saying it. "I won't." She said looking around. "The restroom's over there." A guard said. She walked in and walked out a few moments later with the tee on. "You look cute." Weasel said. I just looked over at him, with a serious face. I hate it when he compliments his fans, not because I get jealous but because he's basically giving them fake hopes ya know? "I uh thanks." Jovannie said. I guess she noticed my facial expression. Oh well. "Aye. Yall ready?" Asked phora walking over to where we were. "Fucking hyped." Weasel said, hopping in place slightly. "Your first YoursTruly meet and greet. Nervous?" Phora said looking over at me. "Not really." I said walking over to a window and seeing a big ass line. "Oh fuck. How long is this gonna take?" I asked still looking out the window, waving at a fan that noticed me. "Possibly all day." Weasel said. I took my phone out and checked the time. 9:12 AM. I just groaned and walked over, interwining mine and Weasel's fingers together. "So am I going to go first?" Jovannie asked giving me a weak smile. "You're not going at all. You're going to stay in the back until we're done." I said with a smirk. "Oh." She said quietly. I put my arm around her playfully. "You're going with us to go get food and probably the hotel if that's ok with you." I said smiling as Aaron and Diddy came in, all sweaty. "Wtf happened to yall?" Asked Weasel. "We kinda got lost and attacked by fans." Aaron said starting to laugh. Daniel was no where to be seen. I took my phone out and called him.
D-Daniel || M-Me