~|20|~

"...but I don't think he left doe and he might be somewhere around here." Keelan said. With Steven. I thought. "Oh no. You have to help me find them." I told them. They nodded and started helping me push through the crowd. I looked everywhere at my scene as I spotted a group strange looking. I ran with Keelan jogging and Aaron running after me. No luck. I looked around and saw another crowd we hadn't gone over. Oh no. I rushed over and pushed past people recording. I pushed past the last person and rid my attention off him. There, on the floor were Weasel and Steven. I focused my Attention on Steven who kept pounding his fists at Weasel. The boy I had once loved more than anything threw punches and one hit Steven, causing Steven to sort of back up. Weasel took advantage. He pushed Steven off and now he was on top. So much was happening in so little time. "HELP ME DO SOMETHING." I yelled at a freaked out Keelan. He nodded and jumped in. What the fuck. I soon noticed what he was doing. He was helping Steven dodge hits and trying to get weasel off. He soon got Raudel off and threw him aside. Weasel stumbled and fell on the floor. Steven rolled off his back and positioned himself on his knees, coughing blood. I ran over to him as Julie ran over to Weasel. She owed me one. I couldn't help myself but to throw myself on her. (Because of the shit she said about Steven texting her yall know what I mean.) it was the only way to get attention of the badly injured boys. I spotted Marco pushing through the crowd. (A/n: oml YOU HAVE TO PLAY BEWARE OR I KNOW BY BIG SEAN BEFORE YOU KEEP ON READING COME ON YOU'LL GET IT) "Take them to a room. I have to finish what someone started." I ordered Keelan and Marco. "Same room?" Asked Aaron. "No shit Sherlock." I said. He nodded and the guys picked them up bridal style. I rubbed my hands together and blew on them slightly. "Alright now, hoe. You finna get your ass beat babygirl." I told her. "You started shit and you're finna try to keep it going? No bitch Imma end it rn." I said. "You and who else?" She scoffed. I laughed. "I don't need anyone else hun. Need a hair tie? Here." I said handing her an extra one I had. She looked around nervously hoping someone would help her out. No one did. She tied her hair and stepped back. I did the same but stepped forward. She swung and I crotched down, dodging it. I chuckled. This was going to be easy. I slapped her. She help her cheek and gasped. "You're not gonna do anything?" I laughed. She threw herself over me knocking me down. I grabbed her by her collar and pushed her off. She stood up and fell back. I smiled. I jumped her and soon, I felt someone grab me by the hair. Cyler. Why is she even here? Sky and Jovannie pushed throught the crowd and jumped in. This was easy. Soon, we got done with Julie, Scarlet and Cyler. They're stupid. I did have a big scratch on my cheek and by lip was cut. I took off my earring from my lip piercing and put it away. I sighed and went to go look at Weasel and Steven. I walked into Steven's room and there was no one. Jackie. I though. I walked into her room and she was there with Steven and Weasel. Jackie had a bunk bed and Weasel was on the top one. I wonder how they got him up there. "I got it young one." I smiled at her and she nodded. She walked out and went into, I'm guessing, the party. "What is wrong with you?" I scolded Steven. "He was the one who started it." He said referring to Weasel. "You fucking dick I know you're awake. You better come or I'm going to chop off your balls. You know I keep my promises." I angrily yelled at the top of the bunk bed. He rushed down and back away, knowing Steven, he's never done beating someone's ass. I felt bad for him tbh. His lips were bruised and he had dry blood on the top of his lip. But Steven was way worse. I mean, Weasel didn't hit him a lot but when he did, it was hard. My boyfriend coughed blood. His knuckles were bruised badly with cuts on them(picture on top), he had a big cut on his bottom lip and he seemed a little off. Maybe because of the alcohol. I never let him drink but it was a party and he was having such a good time. "Look at yourselves." I scolded. "Look at you." Weasel said. I rolled my eyes at him. "What happened?" He continued. "I beat your girlfriend's ass. Including Scarlet and Cyler." I said pulling out a first aid kit from Jackie's closet. "Wow ok." He coughed. I grabbed a cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol. "This might burn." I said dampened the cotton ball with the alcohol. I tapped his cut on his jawline I noticed just now. Why was I caring for the person who broke my heart? He hissed at the dabbing. "Damn ok." I said and put the slightly blood stained cotton ball down. "Babe." I said messing with Steven's messy hair. "I'm uh I'm gonna go. Thanks Cix." Weasel said with a warm smile. "I was waiting for that." I told Steven softly. (Oml I'm listenting to What do you mean. Perfect part. You had me from the start won't let this end.) he chuckled but stopped at the pain. "Here." I said handing him 2 advils and a water bottle. He smiled and swallowed the pills along with the mouthful of water he took.

*

No comments ig. Love yall💞