Steven: 25

Today is the day I have to go to court with my parents. Shit. I haven't talked to Steven since our fight yesterday but I'm expecting to see him today. The song thinking out loud by ed sheeran (obviously) snaps me out of my thoughts. Our song. I grab my phone and slide it to answer knowing it was Steven. "I uh hey." I stutter into the microphone. "Hey um I'm sorry for yesterday. I really am. I'm on my way to your house." He says. "K. Cool." I say. I pull away as he ends the call. I sigh and go into my closet. What to wear what to wear. I finally decide on something formal for the 'event' I'm forced to go to. I picked out a burgundy dress with some white and gold flats. (Picture on top) I put on my outfit and pulled out my curling wand. I plugged it in and brushed my ombre colored hair. (I decided to go with the colored hair from their date.) I heard a knock on the door and hurried to go open it. I opened the door revealing a fancy looking Steven. I smiled and let him in. "Help me curl my hair." I told Steven. "Ok." He answered. We walked into the restroom where the curling wand was and got situated. I sat on a chair in front of the mirror as Steven curled my hair. I looked at his reflection on the mirror to see he was already staring. I looked away quickly and pulled out a white nail polish. I played with it in my hands debating if I should paint my nails or not. I looked up at him with a small forced smile. He sighed and continued to curl my hair. I also sighed in defeat as my eyes stung with hot tears. Don't cry don't cry don't FUCKING cry. "Done." Steven said interrupting my thoughts. "Ok thanks." I said and wiped under my eye with my uncolored nail. I got up and walked out. I felt Steven grab my wrist and pull me into a hug. He placed his chin on my forehead and planted a small kiss afterwards. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

*

Oh fuck I didn't mean to publish this. Oh well. My coach is an ass 😒 I'm in B team (I'm supposed to be in A team in the first place) and she WANTS ME PLAYING FOR C TEAM. THEY HIGHKEY SUCK ASS. It's embarrassing but at least I have more games. Also, I HAVE TO GO TO PRACTICE TILL SEVEN. DOES THIS BITCH REALIZE I HAVE A LIFE !? Damn 😂😒.