~|15|~

Today was my birthday. I'm finally 15. No party becx I fucking rather go on a trip. The squad decided to make plans without me knowing. I went over to Steven's not for him, but for Jackie. "Hey." She said opening the door. "Wanna go do something? It's your girl's birthdayyy." I said. "Hell yeah. Where's Steven?" She asked. "Idk I think he's with the Honey crew." I told her. "Oh wow. So, where you wanna go?" She asked. I was about to say 'six flags' but my phone vibrated in my pocket. "Hold on." I said and pulled it out.
'Unknown number: happy birthday. Meet me in the park behind the church at 5 pm. Don't ask questions.'
I frowned and showed jackie the message. "Are you going?"she asked. "Go with me." I told her. "Ok fine." She said. "Anyways, let's go to the mall? I was going to say six flags but I really want to see who it is." I said. "Fuck yes. I want a diamond shirt and new fucking shoes." She said. We went inside and walked to her room. "What do I wear?" She asked me. "The jeans and the honey shirt." I said pointing them out. "Wait. Do you have YoursTruly gear?" I asked her. "No. Why?" She said. "Fuck. Put on any shirt. We'll go to my house." I said. She nodded and grabbed a white tank top. "BYE AMA IM GOING TO THE MALL WITH CICI." She yelled. There was no response so she shrugged and closed the door. We walked to my house with no conversation. I was just thinking about that text. We arrived at my house and went in. "Hi mom." I said. "Hey Cici." She said and hugged me. We went to my room and turned on the tv. "Have you seen the remote for the closet?" I asked her. "Nope." She said. I digged under the blankets and finally found it. I pressed the 1-C button and exposed all my sponsor gear. "Jackie come." I said. She came and looked around. "Ok so, take this and get some jeans or shorts. Any." I told her handing her a baseball Jersey. I pressed another button and grabbed a plain, black bralette. I handed them to her and picked out an outfit for myself. "Wanna go twinning? I'll use the red Jersey doe." I asked Jackie. "Hell yeah." She said. I grabbed another bralette and some high waisted shorts. I took off my shirt and put on the bralette. I took off my shorts and smiled remembering the thing between me and Steven. "What are you smiling about?" Jackie asked. "Oh nothing." I said and finished putting on the jersey. I looked cuuute 😂🍉. I pulled out my phone and put on a playlist. Me and Jackie were like hyped with this song.
Clap smack it grab it trynna take it. Booty dum booty dum yeah well that's special (a/n: I think that's how it goes 😂😂😂)
"Ok so you ready?" I asked Jackie putting on some of my red lipstick. "And I got that red lip classic thing that you like." Jackie sang making fun of me. I turned around and smeared a red line of lipstick down her cheek. She gasped and started laughing really hard. I joined her and then handed her a make up wipe. "Ok let's go." I said and walked out. I decided to take my Samsung to give my iPod wifi 😂. "Mom me and Jackie are going to the mall. After that we're going to go eat. Don't worry I have money." I said before walking out. "Aye hold on let me go get my ripstik. You wanna borrow Daniel's? Sky took hers." I said. "Yeah sure." She said. I went into the garage and pulled out both ripstiks. I out them down on the floor and hopped on mine. As we skated, i put on some music.
I remember when, I remember I remember I remember when I lost my mind. There was something so pleasant about that thing. -Crazy (Cover by Melanie Martinez)
When the song ended, slow motion came on.
-Baby oooh ooh ooh ooh I just wanna see you dance it slow motion.-
I danced the typical worm sorta thing (idk what it's called 😂) on the ripstik. I have some badass balancing skillz. Jackie laughed and hopped off. "Why you stop?" I asked her also hopping off. "Phone." She said pulling it out. "Ok there" she said after typing something. We kept skating and soon we were in forever 21😍. "Is that all?" Jackie asked. I had already gotten 4 crop tops, a pair of jeans, a bucket hat and a red, short dress. "Yeah I guess." I said. I lined up and looked at the sunglasses. I grabbed some circled ones and put everything in the counter. "78.26. Will that be it?" The cashier asked. "Yes." I said and smiled, handing her a 100 dollar bill. Jackie payed for her things and walked out of the store with me. "Let's go to Zumiez for my Diamond shirt." She said heading to the store. Hot topic and spencers were next to my beloved Store. As soon as me and Jackie walked in, we were crouded. I guess people knew who we were. "Can I get a picture?" "OMG ITS CICI AND JACKIE." A lot of comments crouded around us. Oh no. Claustrophobic. "Can you guys back up? I'm sorry if I sound rude but I'm claustrophopic." I said as nice as I could. Everyone backed up. "Thank you sweethearts." I said and smiled. I took a girl's phone and took selfies with her. She said happy birthday and moved on. The same happened with se people. Others just said happy birthday and some more people wanted either to ask what happened with weasel, shirt and/ or case signing, said happy birthday and some, they wanted the whole package 😂😂. Jackie took pictures with a lot of people and hacked their snapchat and stuff. The store was pretty cleared out when we were done. I looked in the of section to see if there was honey. Nope. Lol ok this is weird. Jackie was digging through Diamond and I saw a Diamond sweatshirt I had been looking for all my life. I grabbed a small one (becx I'm a small duhh) and walked over to the counter. I grabbed a Honey shirt just because the one I had got bleached 😴 and also put it in the counter. "That would be 60 dollars total." The cashier said. He had dark hair and greenish eyes. He looked like weasel 😶. I took off my sunglasses and teased my hair a little. "Oh wait. Cici! Nevermind I got you." He said and took his phone out. "Can I take it?" I asked him and smirked. "Yeah sure." He said handing me the phone. We smiled and took a lot. He reached over for his phone but I moved causing him to frown. I opened his contacts app and put myself as "Cici 😍🍉💖" (a/n the watermelon emoji is currently the loml 😂🍉) "here." I said and smiled, walking out of the store with Jackie. "He was cuuute." Jackie said. We passed starbucks but I turned around and went in, jackie following. "Can I get a Venti Iced Caramel Machiatto?" I asked to the worker. "Name?" He asked puling out a permanent marker. "Cici." I said. He wrote my name and handed another worker the cup. "Oh and a birthday cake pop please." I said. "Is that all?" He asked. "Yeah thanks Ayden." I said reading his name off his tag. I sat down remembering Jackie had come along. "Cici. Venti Iced caramel machiatto at the bar." The lady said. I grabbed my things and before I turned to Jackie, Ayden grabbed my arm gently. "Happy birthday princess." He said. I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you." I said into his chest. We pulled away and went each other's way. "Damn Cici you be pullin bitches wherever you go." Jackie said laughing. "Hell yeah." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Aye it's 4:30 we needa get going I said taking a bite off of my cake pop. "True. After that we go get taco bell?" Asked Jackie. "Oh shiiit. Hell yeah." I said getting up grabbing a hold of my Zumiez bag. (A/n: in the hospital rn 😩)

+

"I wonder who it is." Jackie said tapping her foot on the concrete sidewalk. "I know. I'm gonna leave if they don't come." I said. We waited for about 10 minutes having a conversation about nothing. "You know what? Let's go." I said getting off the position I was in, leaning on the wall, walking away from our spot with Jackie. Then, someone grabbe my wrist. "What the f-" before I could finish, I felt my lips crash into someone else's. I closed my eyes for a short amount of time and then pushed the other person off. It took me a little to process who it was. Weasel. "What the FUCK." I said yelling fuck. I slapped him and wiped my mouth. Jackie was just standing there, shocked. (A/n: oML I juSt reaLiZed In onE oF tHe chaPtErs I put Lali (or laly idk) twice How emBarrAsiNg. Gay ass writing 😂) His smile was evil as he put his hand over his cheek. "You know you liked it." He said wiping his bottom lip with his thumb. My weakness and the boy that was once my world knew it. "You know what? Yes I did. And I bet you liked it when you cheated on me Cyler's hoe ass." I said, my eyes getting watery. "I bet you loved it when I found out you broke up with her for Julie." Jackie said. She instantly covered her mouth with her hand. "W-what?" I stuttered. I ran, crying like if someone had died. I ran into someone. "I- uh- I'm sorry." I said placing my hands on the boy's chest. Steven. He hugged me hard. I felt his strong arms wrap tightly around me. "It's ok babygirl." He whispered. Jackie soon reached us and put her hand on my back. "I'm sorry." She said. "You have to move on." She added whispering. "I can't move on. And I don't want to." I said quietly. (Video on suicideaudio {they fucking changed their name back 😂}) he picked me up bridal style and I stuffed my face in his chest again. We were soon at my house. Jackie opened the door with me key and steven took me to my room. He layed me down and rested his hand on my lower back. He moved it slowly. "Jackie go home it's late. I'll stay here with her." I heard him whisper. She walked out and left to their house. "Hey babygirl." He said putting his hand on my ass. I reached for his hand even though I liked it there and held it close to my face. He layed down next to me and put me on top of him. I wrapped my arms how I could around him and looked up to meet my eyes with his. He leaned down and kissed me. "I'd take this over a party any day." I said after pulling away. He chuckled slightly and kissed my forehead. I really loved this boy.

+

"Goodmorning sunshine." Steven said. "Goodmorning babe." I whispered.
Steven's POV
She called me babe. Babe. The girl I fell in love with since I met her called me babe.

Cici's POV
I really need this boy to be mine but I have to give him time. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Yes. Anything." I answered. "Was I your first?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head right under his cheek. He wrapped his around me and placed his hands on my ass again. "You like my ass don't you?" I said and laughed slightly. "Yes." He said and squeezed it. "Aye." I said and grabbed his face kissing him. He sat up causing me to sit up also. "I need to talk to you about stuff but this isn't the place." He said. "Ok. Where are we gonna go?" I asked him. "Get all dressed up. Fancy but not too fancy. Just classy. I'll pick you up at 7:00." He instructed. "Ight I gotta go babygirl. Imma have Carter and Alex get you ready. Don't ask questions." He said kissing me and walking out the door. I pulled out my phone and my eyes widened. 6:28.

Carter- hey.
M- Steven said you and Alex are going to help me get ready.
Alex- yeah we're almost at your house.
Me-ok then hurry.
End of call

I rushed to put my hair in a messy bun and changed into something comfortable.

*

Hey guys. Ik this is a Steven fan fiction so I finally had them do some stuff ya know? I'll try to update in a week or so. Love yall 💖🍉