Steven: 21

"You feel better?" I asked him. The party soon ended after I let Steven rest a little. "Not really." He sighed. "Can you walk over to the bathroom? I'll be there in a little." I told him not looking away from my phone. He obeyed and walked away miserably. I put my phone down and sighed surprised the sigh cracked slightly. I was exhausted and my boyfriend was hurt. I should be crying but again, I learned to hide my emotions. I connected my phone to Steven's charger and walked out of his room. There was a mess I had to clean up. I felt tears hurt my eyes. I was so damn tired. I walked into the bathroom where Steven was sitting on the counter with his face in his hands as he moved them slowly. I hugged him and sobbed slightly into his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I said wiping away the tears that spilled out of my eyes. He didn't say anything, just nodded. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. The small restroom soon filled with hot vapor. "Undress." I ordered Steven sweetly. He did as I told him, blankly. I didn't mind, I was taking care of the boy I love the most. He still hadn't said anything. I pulled back the curtain and motioned him to go in slightly. He did as told as I watched his hair turn a darker brown from the water running over him. I sighed for what seemed to be the hundredth time today and walked out. I asked Jose for a shirt and he gladly handed me a white shirt that fit me big. I thanked him and went over the where Steven was. I pushed him slightly telling him to move away from the water. I put some shampoo on my hands and rubbed my hands together. I applied the shampoo on his hair and massaged it into his scalp. He stepped back into the water and allowed me to wash off the suds. I finished showering him and went for a towel. I turned off the water and handed him the only towel I had found which was my black one. He took it and wrapped it around himself. I nodded and walked after him into his room. I took out a pair of boxer briefs and handed them to him. I went into another drawer as he put the boxers on. I pulled out a honey tank top and some basketball shorts. I helped him put on the tank top and let him put on his shorts. No conversation still. "Thank you." He finally said. "Shh. Get some rest. I love you." I told him. He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes slightly. His breathing was steady and the peacefulness took over me as I watched his body turn less tense indicating he was almost asleep.

*

Ahh I would really care for Steven like that. This is probably the shortest thing I will ever write in this story. Sorry guys I didn't want to ruin how cute this was by adding the rest in. Love yall 💞