Steven:26

"I'm moving." Steven said blankly. "What? Where!?" I asked him freaked out. "With you. I'm not letting anyone or anything hurt you." He said. "I'm sorry for ever getting you into this mess." He added. As he moved his arm to rest on the arm rest I placed my hand over his and closed it, squeezing slightly. (Picture on top 😍) "You ready?" He asked reaching for the door with his other hand. "Yeah." I said, breathless for some strange reason. He let go of my hand and we hopped off my Jeep. I closed the door and waited for Steven. "I hope the judge let's my dad take custody." I said as he joined me walking towards the very 'right' building. I stopped at the door where our, I guess I can say, meeting was. I pushed past the door holding hands with Steven. The room had an unused clean smell that made me feel so peaceful. It was filled with indistinct and quiet mumbling. I looked to one side of the room. On a table was my dad and Ramsey, his girlfriend and mother of Astrid. Daniel, Sky, Jillian and Steven's mom were behind them as– I'm guessing– witnesses or something to help dad gain custody. On the other side was the monster I once called my mom. She had a black dress that hugged her curves perfectly and wore her mac wine red lipstick. Behind her were people for the same reason I guessed on. The thing was, I had no idea who they were. Seven people were on her side. I looked back at my dad's... There was two empty spots. "Babe." Steven whispered snapping me out of my view, causing me to turn facing him. "Yeah." I whispered back. "It's gonna be okay. I promise." He said giving my hand a soft squeeze. We kept walking and sat in our spots, Steven filling in a spot behind my dad and me sitting next to Ramsey. We talked about the day we met and other memories hoping I would calm down. "Cici." I heard her call. I turned around and she placed her hand on my shoulder. I smiled and got up to give her a hug. She walked over to the empty space on my dad's side. Yulema filled in the empty spot.

+

"You excited?" My dad asked. Steven was currently talking to Daniel and Sky. "Yup." I answered. So the judge found out the people my mom brought were fake, which meant my dad was going to win custody, and he did. "I'm glad your dad got custody." A voice called behind me. I cringed knowing who it was. "What do you want?" I said before turning around to meet her green eyes. "What? I can't talk to my daughter?" She asked playfully. "Don't call me that." I said coldly. "Right." She said with some strange hand gesture almost air patting my chest as to calm me down. "So I'm moving to Fresno because of the new job I got." She added. I chuckled not giving one flying fuck. "I noticed." I said looking around as I crossed my arms. "I started getting $400 instead of $250 a month." I said finally getting myself to make eye contact with her. "About that. You're no longer getting money from my account." She said unsure of her words. "You stupid soul. You can't do that. You said it was until I reached 18. And if you don't remember, I'm still 15." I told her. "Respect your mother." She said getting upset. "I don't have one." I told her followed by a bitchy smile. "She's standing right in front of you." She said, her eyes getting watery. "Oh really? All I see is a bitch who kicked me and my friends out of her fucking house knowing we didn't have anywhere to go." I said getting kinda mad. I know I sound mean as fuck but really. She deserves it. Sky and Daniel had nothing to do with our shit and she still involved them in it. Karma's a bitch 😊. "I'm sorry." She said with a low voice. "You think sorry's gonna fix it?" I scoffed. "I'll tell my boyfriend to leave, you can come back in the house along with sky and Daniel." She ranted, her voice full of hope. "Woah woah woah. Calm the fuck down..." I stopped pretending it just hit me. "Yeah. Tell your boyfriend you hate him. You only used him. Tell him he's the biggest mistake you've ever made." I stopped. "That won't fix shit. Did you really just now forget my dad has custody? You're gonna rot in loneliness because of what you have done. We have a god and he's wise. He'll make a punishment for your actions." I said and walked away before she could say anything else.

*

We won on our game w// C team !☺️ it was twenty something to like 2. And in today's game they for-fitted (or however you spell it) Let's go Walzem let's Go !😏 Love yall !💟