~|19|~

*I still need the parts*

Today was the day of the party. The crews decided to split up the party half and half since we couldn't do it in my house as planned. Half was going to be at Steven's and the other half at a hotel's highest floors. It's been 3 days since I got kicked out. Broken heart syndrome has been controlled for the past 3 weeks. Thankfully. Anyways, we rented the hotel and soon got it ready for tonight. "You ready?" I asked Steven through the door. He was changing. "Omg why am I even knocking I see you in boxers all the time." I said and walked in. He slipped on a shirt as he laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked him. "What you said." He kept laughing. "Sir. Please sir. Calm yo titties sir." I said acting like I was a teacher. (A/n; sprry for the messy writting. I was shaving and accidentally pressed my thumb on the razor and yeah.) "you're so beautiful babygirl." He said walking over to me and kissing my forehead. "You're really touchy today Steven." I said and kissed him. "What should I wear?" I yelled  from his restroom. "Oh nevermind I know what." I said and ran to get what I needed. I grabbed this white fancy crop top and some high waisted all black joggers. (Picture on top)

*

We walked into Steven's house from going to the store for more solo cups and there was people with the red solo cups dancing and having their own convos as check by meek mill is playing. Steven soon spots Marco (phora) and grabs my hand to follow him. (A/n: I miss making out with people 😂) We walk up to Marco and take a solo cup filled with some alcoholic drink. "This is the only time I'm letting yall drink kids." Marco said laughing. "Ok." I say joining his now chuckles. I grab Steven's hand dragging him to the entrance where some Stairs were. "I told Daniel and Sky I was gonna wait for them here. They're on there way." I said taking a sip from my cup. "Don't drink too much." Steven said eyeing me. (Play the need to know by wale so you get the scene) The need to know Started playing. "I'm trying to push you, just can't stop thinking bout you. You ain't even really gotta be my boyfriend." I sang to Steven. He smiled at my singing and pulled me closer to him. "Sharing thoughts when we share a room. We barely talk when we share a room." Steven rapped in my ear. "I'm not trying to push you just can't stop thinking bout you, you ain't even really got to be my boyfriend. I just wanna know your name. It may be some time, we can hook on, we can hang out we can just chill." I sang along as the song was coming near the end. The song ended as me and Steven were basically flirting. Hotline bling started playing and I started dancing with him. "Girl you got me now you got stressed out." He sang to me as I laughed. The song ended and Jungle (drake) started playing. (Put the song so it's nicer with the up coming scene)
"These days, I'm letting god handing all the things above me." I sang. "The things I can't change are the reason you love me." Steven sang. I dragged him into his room and locked the door. "Oh so we're doing the nasty?" Steven asked putting his solo cup down on the floor away from the bed. "Perhaps." I said over the song. I pushed him onto the bed slightly and hovered on top of him as I leaned in to make out with him. He flipped us over so now he was on top. We made out for a little and then flipped over once again so I was on top. He took off my joggers leaving me in underwear. I started grinding my hips onto his. I felt his boner rise. I smiled to myself as I achieved my goal. He laid me on the bed and started leaving hickies on my neck. He slowly unzipped my crop top and basically ripped it off. He still was fully dressed so I decided to be even with him 🙊. I took off his maroon honey logo shirt and his khaki pants. He started traveling back to my lips teasing me. "You're such a tease." I said breathless. "But you love it." He said with a smirk. Jungle ended and yup... Earned It by the weeknd started playing. I grabbed his long messy hair with my hand and pulled it slightly as he started kissing me again. Then you know what happened next.

+

(10 minutes later so just saying cuz I always skip to hours or longer.)
I finished putting my crop top back on and Steven zipped it from the back. We walked out holding hands and bumped into Sky and diddy. "Hey where were yall?" Sky asked. I turned to Steven and smiled. "Looking for yall." Steven said. "Where's Daniel?" I asked Sky looking down to her and Diddy's hands interlocked. They're the cutest and lasted longer than any of us. "Um. He left with Jovannie. They're somewhere around here." Sky said over the music since it resumed to playing R.I.C.O. By meek mill and drake. I nodded and walked away with Steven to loom for them. We walked over a crowd and finally found them. Jovannie was on Daniel's lap and they were basically swallowing each other. I laughed and soon, Steven joined me. We walked away and into the party once more. We split up for a little space. I found Aaron and Keelan. "Keelandadd!" I yelled over the music and jumped on him. "Hey kid." He said letting out a slight laugh. "Hey Aaron." I said laughing. "Hey cix." He said. Somehow, everyone Started calling me cix. "Where's Steven?" I asked. "Oh. Um. You see..." Keelan stuttered. My heart dropped. "Where is he?" I aske getting off of him and looking at him dead serious. "He was kind of drunk right?" Keelan asked. "No! Yes! I don't know! Where is he? What happened to him?" I yelled. "He found Weasel and they started arguing. Weasel pushed Steven and Steven almost jumped him. Me and this young one got in the middle and made Weasel leave. But I don't think he left doe and he might be around here." Keelan said.

*

Ooooh cliff hangeeeer. Ok so I decided to put in the parts until chapter 25 ig. I might update tomorrow. Love yall. 😈💞 oh yeah &&' I'm dying of happiness. Lol ok bye