Chapter Five

We watched netflix all night. Then around 5:00 a.m. we were sound asleep. I woke up and looked around. Aaron was sleeping on the floor, Diddy was sleeping with sky on my huge bean bag, Daniel was sleeping in his bed, Raudel in the entrance to my walk in closet and steven, steven was sleeping with me on my bed. He was still asleep so I got up and sat on Raudel's stomach. "Wake up. I'm hungry." I said. He woke up and interwined his hands with mine. "Hey baby girl." He groaned. Steven was already awake, unaware of what he was doing. He was just sitting on the bed, patting everywhere looking for me. "I'm over here silly." I giggled, still on Raudel. "Oh shit. Y'all dating or something?" Asked steven, his smile fading quickly. "No no no. I just met him yesterday. I'm not dating anyone." I said. I got off Raudel, and headed to the restroom. I screamed A little as Steven and Raudel rushed to the restroom. "Fuck, what's wrong?" Asked steven as he saw what I saw. Raudel was laughing his ass off. It was that other guy they came with. He was sleeping in the floor of my restroom. "Dylan wtf nigga!" Yelled Raudel, still laughing, he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. "Oh shit. Where am I?" Asked a confused Dylan. He was looking around, then he got up and sat on my bed. Diddy and Sky were awake and so was Aaron. They were all sitting where they first were. "Shit. Last night was fun." Said Daniel rubbing his eyes. "What did we do last night?" I asked, looking at Daniel. "You don't remember?" Asked Daniel, moking me. "Daniel imma kick your ass if you don't tell me." I said getting mad. "Ok ok I'm sorry." He said laughing. "K then." I said getting up and laying on top of him and wrapping my arms around his torso listening to his heartbeat.
Steven's POV
At that moment, my body was filled with anger and jealousy. I just walked out of the room. I didn't say anything, I was laughing but my smile faded almost instantly. I really liked her but I guess she didn't feel the same way towards me.

Cici's POV
steven just walked out of my room and slammed the door behind him. I ran after him and grabbed his wrist as he was heading for the front door. "What are y-" then my lips crashed into his. It wasn't like a kiss you normally receive. Steven was a badass kisser. It quickly turned into a makeout session but then I pulled away, Steven looked at me with a type of look that is so hard to explain. But when he looked at me, I swear I couldn't breathe (favorite quote rn ) "Tell me you feel the same way I feel about you towards me." Said steven, pulling me closer and resting his head on my shoulders. "I- I don't know." I said hugging him tightly. I really did know but I didn't wanna give him fake hopes if I didn't actually feel anything for him. "What do you mean?" He said as he pulled away from the hug. "I'm really confused rn. I like both you and Raudel." I said looking down. "Oh I uh, I guess I'll just have to go." He said, voice cracking. "Please don't." I said hugging him again. I didn't know who I liked tbh. After about half an hour of doing almost nothing, Raudel suggested they'd showed us around compton. We went all over the place, it was fun. "Hey where's the mall?" Asked sky. She was holding diddy's hand, which was cute. "Ya'll wanna go?" Asked Raudel holding my hand out of no where. I caught steven staring but i just looked at him and shrugged. We walked to the mall which was like 20 minutes. I instantly walked to zumiez and realized there was a brand I hadn't seen. "Oh shit Honey gear finally arrived." Said steven grabbing a maroon colored shirt with a honey bear on it. "Fan much?" I said trying to laugh. "This is my brand. I own it." Steven said giving me a CBrown shirt. Then I remembered. The boy that had like 3k followers on instagram like 4 years ago. "Wait. You were babyscumbag1 on instagram?" I asked. "Haha yeah." He said smiling. Holy shit. The boy that likes me is a professional skater that owns a brand and shit. "WHAT?! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME EARLIER WTF. HOLY SHIT." I screamed. "I'm sorry princess, I didn't tell you because I don't consider myself famous. I'm just another kid in compton." He said unlocking his phone. He took a picture and posted it on instagram, almost instantly he had 1k likes. He took a shirt and a hoodie and payed for them. He handed me the bag and said "here. For you." With a smile on his face. I went into the bathrooms that were like 2 stores away from where we were and changed into the shirt. I wrapped the hoodie around my waist and walked out. "How do I look?" I asked looking down to see for myself. "Hot." Said Steven. Raudel was staring at me but turned to Steven. "Call her beautiful not hot. She's a girl not a cup of tea." Raudel said. Steven rolled his eyes and walked away with the rest of the boys. After a while of not talking I decided to call mom and tell her to pick us up at forever 21. When we arrived she was already there. We walked to the car and diddy had to carry sky cuz there wasn't enough room. "Mom imma plug in the aux cord cuz it's my turn." I said looking back to the boys with an evil face. I plugged it in and selected my playlist. I put it on shuffle and the the first song played.
These days, I'm letting god handle all the things above me.
The things I can't change are the reason you love me.
Listen you can hear them callin my name, I'm all over the place I can't sit in one place I'm not ashames at all. -Drake (Jungle) (FAVE FOR DAYZZ)
Me and sky were singing as the music boomed through the car. The song ended and another one played. Torture for my boys . My mom got off the car and told us to wait. Stevn hopped on the drivers seat while my mom was out. Then, something happened.
All I want is nothing more, but to hear you knocking at my door.
'Cause if I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man I'm sure.
When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside.
I lay in tears in bed all night, Alone without you by my side.
But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?
Take my body, take my body.
I looked out the window and could help but to cry. I started crying even harder as the song went on. (A/n || I found this song when I was in deep depression. I guess I'm fine now.) I opened the door and scrambled to my feet. I ran out as I heard someone running behind me. It was two people, Steven and Raudel. I kept running, I couldn't see anything and I tripped. I stayed in my knees sobbing on the floor. Someone pulled me up and hugged me as I cried even harder...

To be continued...
AUTHOR'S NOTE, IT IS IMPORTANT IF YALL WANT ME TO KEEP THE STORY GOING. who should be the one hugging Cici? Raudel or steven? Keep in mind that yall can't be chosing steven just because he's steven. Or I will do what I want ok? Btw, Imma be really busy these couple of days. I have two quinceañeras (sweet 16 parties but when you're 15), a wedding to attend (yes yes another one) and other stuff. MY BIRTHDAY'S JULY 20, HOPE I GET HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!!

Thank you guys so much for for 113 views!! ik it's a little but it means a lot, love yall ❤