Chapter Nine

"Fucking bullshit." I said throwing what I had in my hands on the floor causing it to shatter. It was a little Christmas ornament I kept in my room. My eyes filled with hot tears of anger. "How are we going to get to Los Angeles now?" I continued. Our flight was cancelled. We had to go to a Honey/YoursTruly meet and greet with both crews. We couldn't just cancel. Fans had their wrist bands already bought and shit. I was currently sitting on Weasel's lap, holding on to his hand with ny other one. "Fuck it you know what? We're going." Steven said. I just rolled my eyes and went to my walk in closet. I took out my little remote to reveal all my sposoring gear. I pulled out my grey YoursTruly baseball jersey, a black crop top sorta thing, high waisted light wash shorts and my usual matte black nails. I walked out as I felt 3 pairs of eyes on me. It was Raudel, Steven and Daniel. Ulee and Angel weren't there so yeah. "Shit you look pretty." Steven said staring. Raudel just smiled and walked up to me to kiss me. "Shit." Daniel said Smiling. "Qt." Said sky looking at me. "Thanks guys, but it's just basic." I said blushing a little. "Aaahh. My baby's blushing." Raudel said pulling out his phone. "Don't you dare Viramontes." I said looking at him dead serious. "I love you and I want to show off what's mine." He said starting to record. I just smiled and did my tipical duck lips. He posted the video to instagram with the caption, "you are the best thing that has happened to me." He's always like that. Saying cute little things, it's just amazing how much someone could care about another. I kissed him and took my phone out. I clicked on 'this playlist' instead of 'that playlist' (see what I did there.) I clicked shuffle, connected my phone to my Bluetooth speakers and sat back on Weasel's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. I tugged on his sweet spot "not now babe." I said quietly. "But there's no one here. Please babe?" He said. Steven, Daniel and Sky had gone with the crew. Sky was a sponsor for honey and Daniel was one for YoursTruly. I smiled and got up. He came after me a few moments later and hugged me from behind. "Babe you wanna go night swimming?" I asked him, pushing him off slightly. "Only if we get at least 5 minutes of 'us' time." He said with a big smile. "Ugh. Fine. Just becx I really wanna turn on the damn led lights." I said sitting down on the bed. He came next to me and started kissing my cheek, traveling down to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. Then our moment was burned alive by my phone vibrating in his pocket. "Don't aswer it." He said returning back to my neck. I pushed him off  and stuffed my hand in his back pocket and took my phone out. He put his head on my shoulder and his hands on my back pockets.
S-Sky || M- me

S- aye.

M-hey

S- you want starbucks?

M- fuck yes. Get me a birthday cake pop too.

S- ight. What do you want?

M- 2 Smore's Frappuccino

S- ight see yah in 15.

M-ight. Bye felicia

S- fuck you.

M-ily too.

                               End of call

I kissed Weasel and walked downstairs. "Babyyy!" I heard him yell from my room. "Hold on viramontes." I whispered to myself. Before I knew it, he was already downstairs waiting for me. I was about to sit next to him when he pulled me into his lap. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket accidentaly touching him. He just smiled to himself as I pointed my phone to the tv. It turned on. I put on netflix and selected american horror story. I decided to start out from the first episode from the first season since my boyfriend was pretty much lost. Fuck I love calling him that.
"You're doing it wrong. If you're trying to kill yourself, cut vertically. They can't stitch that up."  Tate said. I felt very uncomfortable at that moment since uh, yeah. Weasel grabbed my arm gently and started feeling my cuts. I felt as if he was trying to tell me something. "I love you." He said whispering into my ear. I got up and sat on him facing his gorgeous face. I grabbed his face and crashed his lips into mine. we started making out until someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said getting up and pulling weasel up. Sky walked in and handed me my drink. She handed Weasel one and sat where we were sitting. "ooh. It's warm." She said getting comfortable. "haha yeah, we were there." Weasel said with an evil grin. she instantly made a horrified look and jumped off. "We were just sitting." he said starting to laugh, HARD. Sky just flipped him off. I took a sip from my drink and stirred my straw around to mix up the contents at the bottom.

~

I woke up. Sweating, crying. "Babe. Babe." I said trying to catch my breath and shaking weasel at the same time. He jumped up and wiped my face with his cold hands. There was pure worry and fear in his beautiful eyes. "We need to go see him." I said getting up and walking into my closet, weasel following. "Babe what the fuck is going on?" He said pulling out some black high waisted pants. Ive been letting him help me pick out outfits. I picked out a cropped, white with black football jersey and scrambled to get my phone, house keys and my boyfriend. I hurried down the hall, basically dragging Weasel as fast and quiet as possible. "Where are we going?" Weasel asked, still filled of worry and fear. "We have to go see him." I told him. I knocked on the door loudly. After about 5 minutes the door opened ro reveal a very confused and sleepy jackie. I didn't even bother say hi I just stormed in. I ran into Steven's room and saw him sleeping. I burst out in tears, waking up Steven. He instantly jumped up and hugged me tightly. Weasel was just leaning on the door frame watching. I pulled away and stared at steven. "What happened?" asked steven quietly. "I'm wondering the same thing." Weasel said walking over to us. "Nightmare. I had to come see you. You were in it." I said quietly. "What happened in that dream?" Asked steven. "I was in a dark place. I couldn't see anything. I was alone. I started hearing voices. Then one of them became familiar. They were calls for help. It was your voice steven. I ran to where the voice was coming from. I was in a house and I feel like I've been there before. I ran out the door to follow your voice. It was as if I walked into the house again. I tried getting out but the same thing happened over and over again. (When you're ahs asf😂) I didn't find you." I told the boys, mostly directly at Steven. I looked up and sighted. "Babe we have to go." Weasel said handing me my phone. I pressed the power button and checked the time. 3:27 am. "Thank god you're ok." I said pulling steven in for a hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, i decided to update cuz ily. I'm sorry it's shorter than usual, I've just got a lot on my mind. I keep getting involved in shit that I don't even know of. And yesterday, I got in an argument with my dad. We never argue, but we did this time and I'm feeling down lately.

Kik? Cicifdoe
Instagram? ytcici
Ask.fm? Cicifdoe
I could really use someone to talk to (: that's all. Love yall sm.