~|17|~

"No. Uhh, yeah. Yes. No. Yup. Lol ok text ya later." I said into the phone. Me and The crews, including other people were making a trap house party. Partly, to celebrate for all the successful designs and sells of honey, and partly because we haven't had one in a long time. I was talking to yulema. "Ok babes we need to go get more solo cups, LED lights aaand huesitos." I informed my lovely boyfriend Steven. "Huesitos?" He asked. "They're for curling hair baby. Me, Sky and Yulema are gonna curl our hair because we're the shit." I tell him. He laughs and kisses me. "Can I help you princess?" He asks me. "Of Course my love." I tell him and hold his hand. We walk out of the house and to Sally's 👼🏻.
'Momma💖: hey kid where are you?'
'Momma💖: I brought you a Caramel Frappe from MacDonald's'
Fuuuuuck. "Babe can we go back home?" I asked him. "Momma got us food." I added reading the text my mom sent saying she also got Steven one. "Sure." He said. We turned around and walked home. We were barely on the corner anyways. "AMAA. IM HOME IMMA LEAVE BYE." I screamed up the stairs. I grabbed my drink and walked out with steven. "Your mom's the shit." Steven said drinking out of his cup. I nodded and giggled. We're lucky to have everything so close to us. We walked into Sally's holding hands. I dragged him to the accessories section (you know where shower caps, bobby pins, etc. are) "hey welcome to Sally's, is there anything I can help you with?" A girl about our age asked. "Curling stuff?" I asked her noticing she was checking out my boyfriend. I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers together for her to see. "Mhm!" She said turning around leading us to the curling stuff. "She was checking you out." I say under my breath to Steven. He nods and squeezes my hand slightly. "Here are all the products we have available." She said smiling at steven. I could feel anger running through my body. "Thank you." I say as nice as I can. She walks off to attend another client. "She was hot." Steven said with a smirk. Wait, what? "I uh good to know I said heading for the door. I didn't know what the fuck I was feeling. He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. "I'm just kidding I love you and I think you're hot. Not her no ass self." Steven says mocking me. We kissed and kept looking for the curling stuff. I got what we needed and went to the register. Great. The bitch is back. As soon as we put the stuff down, Weasel and Julie walked in. Steven also noticed but focused his attention on me. The worker from earlier was the one attending us. Could this be any worse? Yup. It could. We payed for the things and Steven grabbed the bag. "Before you guys go, can I have your number?" The girl asked Steven. Steven don't give it to her. Don't give her the number. Was the only thing on my mind. (A/n: wattpad isn't letting me make my words slanted or bold. I'm doing what I can.) "ask her." Steven said motioning to me. The girl smiled nervously. "Here it's (gives her my number)" I said. "Thank you." She says and stuffs in in her pocket. We walk out ignoring the fact that Weasel and Julie walked out after us. I took a sip of my now empty cup and walked over to a trash can and threw it away. "Well, Target?" Steven asks. "Yup." I say nodding. We walk over to target which was just next to sally's and go find led lights. "These are ratchet." I said as steven rolls his eyes in agreement. I turn and crash into someone. I close my eyes thinking dumbass. I move away and open my eyes to see who it was. "Hey remember me?" He asked eyeing Steven. "Uhh. You look familiar." I say. He threw his hands, turned around and turned back at me. "It's Brandon. From the meet and greet." He says annoyed. "Oh. Right. Well, it was nice seeing you again. Text me later I guess." I say. I walk up to Steven and notice he's sorta red. "Hey babe let's go." I tell him. He nods and doesn't even bother to look at me. Something's wrong but if I put more attention to it it'll get worse. We walk out with the solo cups and I just follow behind him. I run up to catch up to him and try hold his hand. He moved it away. Well, something is way too wrong. "Are you ok?" I ask him falling behind once again. I catch up and I'm practically running. "Yeah I'm fine." He says annoyed. I nod and fall back. After a while of trying to catch up, I got tired so I decided to call my mom.

Mom- hey hon.
Me- hey mom can you come get me? I'm in front of the mall.
Mom- sure. Did Steven go home?
Me- I don't know. I fell behind. I have the bags with solo cups but I'm still alone hah.
Mom- ok then I'll be there in a bit.
Me- ok mom thanks.
I sat down on a bus stop and since I'm short, swung my feet from the bench. I soon spotted my black jeep and basically ran to it because if I walked, it would take me forever. I hopped on and threw the bags back. My mom drove off and I spotted steven. "Mom pull over." I said pointing at him. She nodded and pulled over just a little in front of him. I hopped off and waited for Steven to get closer. "You want a ride?" I ask him. He seemed calmer now. He nodded and kissing my forehead sweetly.

*

Hey guys. New cover &&' title! Sorry if I got yall mixed up I decided to finally name my story! New chapter arrangement! Shorter chapters! Yaaaaay! I don't want this story to end so quickly with just a couple of chapters so I decided to make them shorter. Hope yall don't mind. Love yall!