Steven: 22

"You were right Riley." I said walking into her office closing the door. I turned around and her eyes widened. "What happened?" She asked with concern in her voice. "Me, Sky and Vannie (Jovannie) got in a fight with Scarlet, Julie aaaand Cyler." I said making a gagging sound when I mentioned Cyler. Riley chuckled and looked out the glass behind me. (A/n: the office doesn't have walls it's glass. I'll see if I can find a picture.) "you might want to get that." She said pointing with her pen. I turned around and saw Steven. He was storming out of Mr. Peters' room. His face was red, his hands were into fists by his sides and his hair was messy. "What did he do now." I groaned and stood up. "I'll be back later. Thanks Riley." I said. I walked out and chased after Steven. "Babe." I said catching up and my breath. "Hey." He said. "What happened? I was with Riley and I saw you walk out of Maths. You ok?" I asked him. "Perfect." He said sarcastically. I put my serious face on and rolled my eyes 😑. "His bitch ass had to talk shit." He said. "What did he say?" I asked him. "Just forget it." He said and interlocked our hands together. I nodded and stared at his lips. For some reason I wanted to kiss him so badly. I guess he noticed because he stopped me and stared right into my grey eyes. He pulled me closer to him if that was possible and leaned in. He parted my lips with his tounge, brushing against mine softly. "Ya." I told him during the kiss but he didn't obey. I patted his sides which is now a common thing for me to do and wrapped them around his neck. We pulled away after a little while and kept walking. "That was the first time you've ever done that." I told him giving his hand a small squeeze. "What do you mean?" (A/n: oml when I was going over it I read it as the song 😂) he asked. "French kissed me." I told him. He nodded and stopped at his locker. He pulled out his backpack and took out a small box. "I was gonna get you a ring but they're just too cliché." He said. I chuckled and glanced over at the small box. It was a pastel baby blue color and had a small golden latch. He opened it and revealed the most gorgeous thing ever. It was a thin necklace with the letters 'sfe' hanging from it. "I was supposed to give it to you the day we got together but it wasn't ready." He said pulling the necklace off it's case carefully. "I wanted to show you're mine and we're used to hickies and stuff so I wanted to change things up a bit." He added. I was speechless. "Consider this sort of a promise ring." He finished. I nodded and just threw myself on him. I hugged him tight and tried to hold my tears back.

+

"Babe I'm leaving." I yelled into the bathroom door where Steven was. He popped out and displayed a strange look on his face. "Where?" He asked. "Umm. My apartment?" I reminded him. "Oh right. Can I go?" He asked. "Duhh." I said. He got ready and we headed for my apartment. I unlocked the door and plopped down on the couch as Babes ran over to greet us. "You're tired huh?" Steven asked. "Exhausted." I corrected him. "Babygirl." He whispered. "Yeah?" I replied. "I need to talk to you and I'll be leaving somewhere after." He said. I started to get worried. "You really have to leave?" I asked him. "Ok fine We'll go get food and come back, ok?" He said. I nodded and sighed. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him getting to the point. He nervously looked around and everywhere but me. He tapped his foot on the floor with his hands interlocked together in front of him. Whatever he needed to tell me was serious. "I uh I can't." He said and started to cry. He stuffed his face into his hands and took a deep breath. "Babe are you ok?" I asked him. He took his hands off his face and looked up followed by a sigh. "It's nothing." He said. "Steven Fernandez Esparza don't tell me it's nothing." I scolded him. "What do you want me to tell you? That I owe people money and they're coming for you?" He asked hysterically. His eyes quickly widened as he realized what he had said. "W-wait what?" I stuttered. "What did you do!?" I yelled at him. "I was trying! I wanted to! I'm sorry!" He yelled back. "No no no! What the hell are you talking about!?" I said as my eyes burned with threatening tears. "I don't know what I did!" He said as his turned red with, I'm guessing, anger. "Just take care ok?" He said and walked out. What just happened? I decided to dial my bestfriends' numbers and see what they were up to.
Daniel- Hey Cix.
Me- Hey uh what are you doing?
Daniel- you were crying. I know you. I'll be over in 10 with food and Sky.
Me- No I wasn't.
Daniel- I've know you for almost 17 years don't tell me you weren't.
Me- ugh fine I was.
Daniel- Thought so.
                 End of call.
I miss them to be honest. I went into my closet and pulled out some sweat along with a loose white crop top. (Picture on top.) "Babes." I called out as I sat on the fuzzy carpet crossing my legs. I heard his tiny body run over to where I was. "Are you ever gonna grow?" I asked him and chuckled. My doorbell rang in the whole room indicating someone was at my door. I sighed and got up walking over to the door.

*

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. You don't know the struggle of having a writers block when you haven't published in around a week and being rushed because you update every 2-4 days unless you are a writer. anyways, no comments until next chapter, love yall 💖