~|18|~

*
Hey guys there's gonna be a contest, read the bottom for more info
*

"Doll faaace!" Steven yells from my living room. I was currently in the kitchen with my favorite person besides some other people including Steven. "He picked up your nickname." Jill said smiling.
(A/n: Jill's full name is Jillian. We have a very strong relationship. She is my mom's cousin's wife. Yes, she's white but she's learning spanish. I haven't seen her in what? 4 years and I miss her like crazy. I decided to add her into my story as a distant cousin even if she isn't. Btw, this girl is full of life)
I'll be right back." I tell her and walk over to where Steven is. I sit on his lap facing him. He said he gets 'turned on' when I do that. I don't do it to pleasure him but to tease him. I kissed him and laughed. "Hey doll face I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow." She said as soon as I got off of Steven.

+

"Ok damn. You always gotta be treating me like shit then you get mad cuz I'm defending myself." I said talking back to my mom. Ever since dad left again she's been acting like a completely different person. She raised her hand at me but I grabbed it. "Touch me and see what happens. You fucking touch me and you don't see me or hear about me in your life." I said firmly. She seemed angered at my words. "Fuck you." She yelled at me. "You're full of shit. I can't believe you're the asshole that I'm forced to call my mother." I said   straightforward. "Ever since Astrid appeared you've been leaving me out. She's not your daughter! I am!" I yelled at her crying. "Get out." She said pushing me to the door, hard. I walked out after opening the door and slamming it behind me. "You're dead to me." I whispered walking somewhere. I soon realized I was at the skatepark. I sat down on a bench and watched the boys skate. My phone started playing Hotline Bling indicating that I was getting a call.

-you used to call me on my... You used to you used to.
You used to call me on my cellphone. Late night when you need my love. Call me on cellphone. Late night when you need my love.-
Oh wait I forgot to answer. Before I could grab my phone it rang again.
Steven- Hey princess where are you?
Me- skate park. Meet me at starbucks, we need to talk.
Steven- alright. Imma be there in like 5 minutes.
Me- same.
Steven- love you
Me- same.
                  End of call
I got up and walked to Starbucks which was pretty close to the skate park. I walked in and took in the strong coffee scent I loved. I walked over to the cashier to get my order, including one for steven. "Can I get 2 grande pumpkin spice lattes and 2 birthday cake pops?" I asked the girl. "Anything else?" She asked sweetly. "Not for now." I said. "Name?" She asked pulling out a cup. "Cici." I said. I paid for my things and sat down to wait for Steven. He soon walked in and at the same time, they called me to get my order. I grabbed my things and sat back down as Steven walked over after spotting me. "Hey are you ok?" Steven asked me taking a cake pop and his drink. "No. I got in a fight with my mom again. I'm just tired of her bullshit. She kicked me out of the house." I said and took a drink from my cup. "You seem so careless about it." Steven pointed out. "Trust me, I'm not. I just learned to hide my emotions." I said looking at the wall with drawings and stuff on it. "You can't be hiding them from me babygirl. I'm always here for you." Steven said holding my hands between his. "Just like the day you asked me out." I said and we leaned in. (A/n: I'm actually crying because reality is fucked up. I'll never meet Steven 😕) "I love you babe." He said simply. "Can we leave? I wanna feel the cold as I drink my coffee you know?" I told him. He nodded and we got up. We walked to his house since you know, I got kicked out. "Hey. Can we go to my house? I need clothes." I asked Steven. "Yeah sure." He said. We walked over to my house and wow. My eyes threatened to spill tears. I shouldn't care. I never do, but this time it was different. There they were, my clothes all over the front yard. My chargers, my earrings and all my belongings all over the place. I heard a yelp. Oh no. I ran to my clothes and threw clothes off of the pile the yelps were coming from. Tears spilled from my eyes as I saw what was yelping. There, on the cold lawn, was babes, my 4 week old Pomeranian. He seemed so sad and depressed. I pulled him into my sweater and hugged him. "We have to go. You can stay with us." Steven said putting his hand on my shoulder. I wiped my tears. "Yeah yeah you're right. Let's go." I said and got up. I grabbed my holister hoodie and another aeropostale one. I handed Steven the Aeropostale one and put on my holister one. We walked to his house. The door opened revealing a smiling mom. Her smiled soon faded and turned into a frown. I burst into tears and hugged her. I handed babes to Steven without pulling away from her hug. "Que paso princesa?" She asked sadly. "Mi mama kicked me out de la casa." I told her. "Y tambien tiro mis cosas al la front yard y tambien a babes. El estaba entre la ropa. No se podia salir, era mucha sobre el." I added with my bad Spanish accent I had picked up from speaking english. "Bruja! Yo no te haria eso! Tu eres de la familia andrs con mi hijo o no." She said. "Sientate niña. Babes se puede dormir en la cama de Steven por mientras." She told me.

*

Hey guys! This is a sad chapter but I mean, I've been having a lot of fights with my mom similar to this one except she's never kicked me out or anything like that. Anyways, CONTEST! I will be updating tomorrow for sure. I will be needing 2 parts for now. Hope yall want to participate, love yall! 💞