Chapter Three

Check out my instagram? @cicifdoe

Me and Daniel had gone to a couple of stores by now. "Can you come with me to forever 21?" I said walking towards the store. "Uh sure. I rather be with you than with those fucking stalkers." He said referring to all the girls looking at him. When we walked in, and I immediately saw a super cute crop top. I wear a lot of crop tops. I really don't like normal shirts. They're annoying to me. I grabbed it and asked Daniel if it was cute. "Yeah. Anything looks good on you princess." He said with a smirk. I bought some sunglasses and 2 flower crowns. I had totally forgot sky and chris were somewhere here too so I decided to call her.

S-Sky || M- Me

S- hey where you at?

M- Forever 21. You coming?

S-yeah I'll be here in a bit. I'm all the way where Spencer's is at.

M- k see you in the food court.

S- k bye hoe

M- bye shit face.

End of call

As you can tell we insult each other a lot. "Daniel let's go to the food court. Meeting up with Skris (sky and chris)." I said. "Ight lets go." He said. I hadn't gotten anything really just a couple of things from forever 21, a diamond shirt and this rad bikini top that they had at zumiez. We headed to the food court and sat down in a booth right in front of subway. I was starving. "Hey let's get something to eat." Sky said standing infront of our booth. "Yes I'm starving." I said standing up, Daniel following. Chris was at a shoe store or something but he came after we bought our food. We finished up since chris didn't want anything and headed to some other stores. After a while, i was at a shoe store with Daniel. "That guy is checking you out." Daniel said in an annoyed sort of tone. "Yeah ik. He's getting kind of annoying." I said looking at myself in a mirror they had at the place. The guy started approaching us. I didn't want him to get near because I knew that if Daniel got annoyed, he would snap. And that causes problems. "Hey beautiful." The guy said, Daniel giving him a death stare. "Uh, hey?" I said. "You wanna go hang out?" He said gesturing to the entrance. "I-" I was cut off. "She's with me man. Fuck off." Daniel said starting to stand up. "Woah. Chill man I just wanna talk to her." He said grabbing my hand. "Don't touch her!" Daniel said really annoyed. By now, the manager from the place noticed what was going on, but he started watching. "Calm down, ok? I already told you. I wanna talk to her." The guy said. "Yeah but she doesn't. Leave her alone before-" I cut Daniel off. "Just go away man, I don't want to talk to you ok? I have a boyfriend. And it's definately not you. Fuckboy." I said, escaping from his grip and grabbing Daniel's hand. Squeezing it a little. "Hey what's going on here?" The manager said, walking up to us. "This guy here was bothering me and my boyfriend got mad." I said still holding Daniel's hand. Sitting him down. "Is that so?" The man asked. Me and Daniel nodded. The guy just got mad and walked up to Daniel, both me and him stood up. Leaving me in the middle of both guys. The guy whispered to Daniel, "She's going to be mine you like it or not." I obviously heard it. "Go fuck yourself. She's not yours." He said trying to go the other guy's way. But I pushed him slightly on the chest, stopping him. He looked at me with anger, not towards me but tawards the other guy. I grabbed him by the neck and kissed him. He kissed back. He started calming down and we decided to look for skris and go home.

The week had gone by pretty fast and it was friday. At about 4:15 in the morning Daniel, Sky and I were awoken by my mom.

"Guys get up. Our flight's at 5:30." My mom said whispering. "Ok mom we're going." I said trying to get to my feet. I was still half asleep so I grabbed random clothes and walked into my bathroom. I undressed and got in the shower. The warm water woke me up. I hopped out and put on the clothes I had gotten. Sweatpants, and a diamond tank top. I walked out and went into my closet. There was nothing so I stayed wearing what I had on. I had totally forgotten I had packed everything. I dried my hair and brushed it, then put back the brush in one of the boxes. I went downstairs and grabbed some yogurt with granola. I finshed up and headed upstairs. Daniel and Sky were ready. I had sky let me borrow her makeup. I went simple since it wasn't mine. Concealer, foundation and some of sky's purplish pink colored lipstick. Daniel walked downstairs and so did sky. After about 2 minutes I was done. We packed our things in the car and headed to the airport. I was getting bored so I went on instagram. It got boring so I put my phone down. When we arrived at the airport, we had some guy around my mom's age help us with our bags. When we got there I checked the time 5:20. They called our flight so we grabbed our things and headed to our plane. As we walked in, my mom gave me, sky and Daniel our ticket and we sat where we were told. It was Daniel at the window, me in the middle and Sky on the seat exposed to the aisle. We were told to turn off our phones so that's what we did. After a while I got tired and fell asleep leaning on Daniel's shoulder. I was awoken by Sky. We had arrived to Compton California. I turned my on my phone and checked the time. 8:14. I turned to my hand as I felt someone's hand holding mine. It was Daniel and he was still sleeping so I decided to wake him up. We stood up and grabbed our things. When we got off, I stood around waiting for mom. After maybe 6 minutes she came out. "Ok mom so now what?" I said still holding hands with Daniel. "I'll call a cab to take us to our new home." She said dialing some number. She finished the call and we went inside. After a while she told us to go outside becx the cab was supposed to be outside. We all went and there was like 7 cabs. My mom pointed towards one that had the number 813. We opened the trunk and put out bags in. We sat down, daniel sky and me on the back and mom on the front. After about 15 minutes we arrived to a HUGE house. And my huge, I mean it. "We're here!" My mom said opening the door and getting off. I just got off and looked at the house, then to my mom and back to the house. I opened the trunk to take my bags out and walked towards the house. My mom had already walked in so Me sky and Daniel walked in too. "Mom where's our room?" I asked looking around. "Upstairs, down the hall 3th door to the left. You guys are getting the largest room, since yall are sleeping in the same room I'm guessing." She explained as we went up the stairs. I opened the door and "Oh. My. God." We said at the same time. IT WAS HUGE. It had a 72" tv, a HUGE walk in closet the size of the room I had, a bathroom the size of half of my room, a mini fridge, it was basically heaven. "Dude holy shit. It's probably bigger than my backyard." Sky said. "Dude fr like I thought it was smaller." Daniel said. "Haha I thought we were getting a smaller room." I said looking around.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ
Hey guys. I haven't updated because my uncle was getting married. And we had a lot of family over. I'll update when I can.