Chapter Four

Author's note- that's the daniel and the outfit sorry i've been having difficulties with the app

We all took a look around the house and then decided to unpack. We had a lot of unpacking to do and it wasn't going to be fun . "Ughh. Finally, I though we were never going to finish!!!!" I said dropping down on my mint colored sheets. "Yes omg! At least we're done." Sky said, as daniel just sat down staring at me. "What are you staring at?" I said, smiling. "You're just so beautiful." He said as he looked down. "Aww thanks Daniel, but as much as we'd want this to happen, it can't. It can't ruin our friendship." I stated as me and sky stood up from my bed and headed downstairs. "Hey since when has this been going on?" Asked sky taking a random granola bar from the pantry. "Idk he said he really liked me and stuff, and you know I like him too but I don't want it to ruin our friendship." I said opening a bag of hot cheetos . "Well I guess you're right. He's cute and everything but that might ruin our friendship like you said." Sky said taking a bite off of her bar. "Hey girls, there's a big skate park with cute boys and an ice cream shop right around the corner from the park. Yall can go and get familiar with some people and maybe hang out or whatever you guys want to do." My mom said reaching for my bag of hot cheetos. "K mom, let me go get Daniel." I said having her get the bag and ran upstairs. "Hey Danny you wanna go to the skate park and get some ice cream?" I asked sitting next to him. "Yeah, just let me get something to wear." He said getting up. He was wearing basketball shorts and he was shirtless. I watched as he took off his shorts and put on some black skinny jeans. I grabbed a black huf hoodie that was his and slipped it on. "Hey have you- oh wait nevermind." He said as he smiled realizing I had his hoodie. "Haha here, I'll take your diamond sweatshirt." I said taking it off and grabbing the sweatshirt. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. "Wait my shoes." He said trying to go back. "They're downstairs." I said tugging on his hoodie. "No not my vans. My nike or my flights." He said. "Yeah, they're downstairs. You left them there." I said as we went down the stairs. I grabbed my iPhone and my flights since Daniel was wearing his. "Hey mom can I have 20 dollars?" I said walking towards the door. "Yeah there's some money on the table." She said still eating my hot cheetos. Sky grabbed them and walked out, daniel following as he closed to door since I went out first. We saw the skate park and headed there. I sat down watching some boys skate after a while a REALLY cute boy walked up to me. "Hey I caught you staring." He said as I just smiled. "Haha yeah sure, you're a really good skater to be honest." I said looking over to sky. "Oh yeah I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Raudel but I prefer you call me weasel, like everyone else." He said stretching his hand out. I returned the gesture and smiled. "I'm cici, that's sky aaand..." I said pointing at sky and looking around to find daniel talking to a girl. "Haha and That's Daniel." I said as I pointed over to him. "Well you wanna go get some ice cream? I can introduce you to some of my friends." He said picking up his skateboard. "Yeah sure." I said standing up. "Sky and Daniel need to come too. I want to introduce them to my friends too. They're more like family." Raudel said having sky get up and walking towards Daniel. "Hey Daniel let's go get ice cream." I said tugging on his sleeve. "Ok, fine. Hey this is Angel." Daniel said introducing her to me and sky. "Nice to meet you." Sky and I said at the same time. I just smiled and kept walking. As we arrived we saw some boys with skateboards, so I guess they were raudel's friend. "Hey guys this is Cici, Sky and Daniel." He said as I just smiled. "Ok guys this is Aaron, Diddy, Steven, Aramis, And Keelan." He said as I sat down on the table the boys were sitting at, next to steven. "You're really pretty." Steven whispered in my ear. "Aye aye, you getting a chick already." Aramis said laughing. "Haha sure. Now shut the fuck up." Steven said smiling. "Hey beautiful come sit over here." Said diddy referring to sky. She just smiled and sat down. "What can I get for yall?" Asked a lady. "I want 2 scoops of cookies and cream." I said. "Same." Daniel said in a pretty annoyed tone. "I can I have 1 scoop of cotton candy?" Asked sky. "Hey babygirl you wanna go somewhere else after this?" Whispered Steven in my ear. "Idk I'll see." I said unlocking my phone. I got up and sat next to Daniel, since he was sitting alone for some reason. I already had my ice cream so I handed him his and took a spoonful of mine. "Hey what's wrong?" Asked Daniel, trying to get his attention. "Nothing." He looked away. "Hey if it's about the boys don't get jealous. I just met them, they're really nice and everything but we're only friends for now. Ok? And what about you and Angel? I didn't get mad. Y'all are pretty cute together." I said to him, in a soft tone. "I like her a lot and everything but I don't want you to have a boyfriend. We have a weird friendship. I like you a lot but you're like my little sister. I don't want to see my little sister heartbroken by them." He said looking down. "I'm sorry Daniel, I didn't know. Come on cheer up." I said getting up and sitting where i was, next to steven. Daniel just sat next to aaron and started texting someone. Then, my phone went off. It was an anonymous number.
M- Me || A- anonymous