*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Lexi: Woahhhhhhhh! Hold up...woah there. You got that looney tune pregnant?! (Diggy nods and she smacks him in back of the head) Nigga, what the fuck were you thinking? You can't just get booty calls 24/7 and NOT use a condom...Justine's gonna kill you!

Diggy: I'm not done with the rest yet. So anyways, Shani told me and I told her I ain't want a baby. So she said I either break up with Biz and start dating her or I lose the fame...

Lexi: Did you break up with her?

Diggy: No! You see how fine that girl is? Pshhhh! I'd be stupid if I did.

Lexi: So you lied?

Diggy: Damn skippy.

Lexi: So you're taking Shani to the Mindless Behavior concert tomorrow as a front so she thinks you're over Biz?

Diggy: (nods and smirks) Correct.

Shani: (P.O.V.: Damn, dude is dumb if he thinks he's pulling this stunt. Him and his little skank is gonna get it! Since they're not really broken up, why not let me do the honors?)(smirks and climbs off the tree and walks home)

Diggy: What should I do, cuz? I love Biz forreal, but I got my own dreams and no relationship can soil that.

Lexi: Diggy, what is more important to you? Love or dreams?

Diggy: (shrugs) I really don't know at all.

Lexi: In my opinion, I say love. Love is your best friend. If you seriously care about Biz, you would just tell her truth and give it up.

Diggy: I got dreams, Lex. I can't give em up so easily. That's like you choosing between Omari and your dream of dancing.

Lexi: Ugh, don't even mention his name.

Diggy: You two ain't together no more?

Lexi: (shakes head) Hell no. He's a douchebag. Besides, he got a girlfriend now. And him and his stupid brother are famous now.

Diggy: Okay, we're completely off track...So you mean to tell me you would give up dancing for love?

Lexi: Depends on how serious we are.

Diggy's Phone: I love my baby! No I love you more! Baby, answer zeeeeeee phone! Teehee. (Lexi giggles and Diggy flips her off and answers the phone)

[Phone Convo]

Diggy: Wassup, love?

Biz: I'm heeere!

Diggy: Really? That's-(eyes widen) Wait...what?

Biz: Did you forget? We have a concert tomorrow...I thought I told you that.

Diggy: My bad, B. I forgot...but I'll be there.

Biz: Good. I miss you a lot! And man, I got a lot to tell you!

Diggy: Like what?

Biz: Can't say it out loud. (laughs) Just know it's crazy. Anyways, you coming with us to the concert, right?

Diggy: I can't...I might be late...Because I, uh...got errands to run.

Biz: Ummm...Aight. (begins laughing) Prince if you don't stop whipping yo damn bush in my face, imma get the scissors. And Prod if you don't gimme my iPod, imma eat them chicken wings on the table.

Prince&Prod: Mama noooooooo!

Diggy: Tell them I said wassup.

Biz: (smacks Roc in the background and he says owww) I gotta go babe. These boys are crazy.