the

story

flashback:

"What do you mean?" Er-San said and I said "uh I got to go now" finished my cake and drink and gets up and runs out of guild to my place and put a barrier around my house and holds out a key and sighs "open the gate to -"

Lucy's Pov

"open the gate to Edolas fairy tail!" I said a portal opened up and I saw fairy tail and I walked in. I arrived at the front doors and I opened them but before I opened the doors I saw my edolas counterpart self Lucy Ashley and she said "yo Heartfilia!" I laugh and said "hi Ashley."

Ashley asks "what are you doing back in edolas?" I said " I came to pick her up now and I have found the earthland fairy tail" Ashley said "are you staying for a bit?" I said " uh I don't know probably" Ashley smiles "ok we get in before we get with the doors" I said "ok" we walked in and we both yelled "hi! minna!"

everyone was surprised and smiles "hi lucys!" we laughed  and I said " I'm to pick her up now and I have found the guild"

 she walked up and smiles sadly "so it's time now" I nod "yes but don't worry we will come back here with earthland fairytail when the time is right for them to come" she smiles and everyone walks up and hugs her.

I said "it's almost time to go

.

lisanna" she smiles and said "yes lucy"

 I said "ok lets go before everyone starts to worry" I turned to everyone "bye everyone don't worry we will come back to visit soon!"

Ashley said "you better do!" everyone laughs and I turned to the door and holds out a key "open the gate to Earth land fairy tail!" the portal opened and I looked at lisanna and said "ready?" she nods and smiles

 mira said "you better take care of her Lucy!" I said

"ok Oneesan!" everyone plus lisanna was shocked and she ask "you are my Oneesan?" I said "yup Imouto but don't tell anyone ok? only mira and elfman and you knows that we are related" she smiles brighty and said "ok! oh yeah lucy-Onee!"

an: hi sorry if I took long to update