"I am a little surprised," I admit as we turn into the chemistry lab. I make all the effort in my body to carry on looking at Cade and Ella and to not look at the teachers desk, where I know Ava is sitting. I see out of the corner of my eye Ava's head snap in our direction and I feel her gaze linger on me for a few moments. As expected, little butterflies flutter in my stomach. Again I feel slightly confused.. Why did she glance at me?..

"But what are you going to do??" Elsa questions as we make our way over to an open lab.

"About..?" I ask.

"Cameron and Trystan of course!!" Elsa says.

"She just found out about it ells, she needs to process the information first," chuckles Cade, covering for me as we slide into our chairs and fish our stationary out our bags. I shoot him a thankful look, I'm really not ready to answer, let alone think about that right now.

"Good afternoon!" Ava calls silence over the class, and gives us the work for the day. I get into it, and thankfully I see it's a difficult experiment and for the moment my worries and problems fade as the chemistry takes over. A few minutes into the lesson I feel eyes on me and I look up, only to have my heart skip as my eyes lock with the dark chocolate sexy ones of my chemistry teacher. She quickly looks down and I manage to do the same a few seconds later, my mind now clouded.

As soon as I get home I finish off all my projects and homework due for the following week, and by the time I'm done it's already 6. I take a quick shower, blow dry my hair, dress in something casual and apply a light layer of make up.
I check my phone on my way out the door and see a message from Elsa asking if I can pick her up and give her a lift there and I text her back saying I'm leaving my house now. Cade must've gone straight from school to Trystans house with Cameron and Trys, because normally Elsa and Cade go every where together like a classic couple would.

"Hey Thay," Elsa greats as she slides into the passenger seat and shuts the door.

"Hey hey," I reply as I pull out her drive way.

"Sooo," she starts and I roll my eyes and sigh at the expected question.

"Oh come on you need to have some girl talk in your life!!" She whines.

"Do I look like someone who enjoys girl talk to you?" I ask.

"Come on!! I won't leave you alone until you talk to me." She states, folding her arms and staring at me. I sigh and gesture for her to continue.

"First you have to tell me what's been up with you these past few days, you've been acting off.." She says. I hesitate. I don't like lying to people but I can't tell her the truth either..

"I've just been missing my grandparents and little sister a lot," I say which is true, but just not the reason I've been 'off'.

"I'm so sorry!!" She says sympathetically, resting a hand on my thigh in a reassuring manner, and I can tell she's been genuine. Ella really is such a sweet heart.

"Yeah.. But I'll be okay. My sister, Ella, will come visit in a few months time.." I say.

"Let's talk about something else, to take your mind of this," Elsa says with care.

"We can talk about Cameron and Trystan if you want," I sigh, knowing it's what she wants to talk about. Although honestly I don't mind. Sure enough, her face lights up as soon as I mention their names.