"Hey family" I spoke as they looked back and greeted me

"My nigga, look at em bae. Looking sharp mane'" we chuckled and did a hand shake

"She should be down in a few minutes, have a seat if you like" chantelle said as I nodded.

Man talking about a nigga was nervous, I was. Anybody that know misty know if she don't like shit, she would say it. But, I know she's going to love everything I throw at her and hopefully everything plans out just right.

Its now been 5 minutes and once we all heard a clearing of a throat from the upstairs case, we all turned our attention to misty. All I seen was a beautiful smile on her face once she laid eyes on me. Even though they say young people don't know what loves mean, they are wrong because my love for this girl is strong man honestly. Y'all might think I'm lying but shit I could care less what you think.

Once she got to me, I handed her the flowers with a kiss on the lips. She smiled saying thank you as I gave her the gift afterwards.

"Um Nate, what is this?" She asked as I had this huge ass smile on my face

"Open it" I demanded as she handed the flowers to chantelle and started opening it with a smile.

Once opening it, she gasped with the most beautiful smile on her face.

"Its beautiful, thank you so much" she kissed me

It was a gold 90k diamond heart with our initials in the middle.

"Ight now y'all behave and have fun" murda said as nodded

After telling everyone bye, we left to start off our night.

________

________

It took us almost an hour to get to where we were headed. Misty was knocked out cold as she slept uncomfortably in her seat, she kept tossing and turning. But she wouldn't be doing that for long because i was now pulling up into the gates of our destination.

Once cutting the car off, I hopped out and went around to her side.

"Misty? Bae wake up, we here ma" I lightly shook her as she opened her eyes looking around.

"Where the hell am I Nate?" She asked as I helped her out the whip.

Once closing the door, she kept on asking questions and looking around. All I did was ignore her and kept walking until we finally made it inside. When we got inside the lights were on, but it was empty

"Nate i swear to you, if you broke into somebody's house, I am beating your ass" She said with so much seriousness written on her face.

I chuckled grabbing her by the waist.

"No baby calm down. It's yours." I said as she just stared at me then looked all over the place then back at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me, ahh baby I love you!" She screamed pushing me in the chest, jumping on me as I laughed holding her.

"But before touring and shit, we gotta do this shit I planned for you" I said as she agreed.

Grabbing her hand walking her through another living room, then the huge kitchen as she gasped. I already knew she loved it. I slid the door open, pulled the covers back and just watched the expression on her face. She held both hands to her face, and walked out as i followed behind her. There were white rose pedals and candles leading the way towards our table.

"Babe this is so beautiful" she said stopping at the table to face me. Once I seen them tears rolling, that's all I had to know that she was indeed happy right now.