Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 2): You Don't Know A THING About ME.

Start from the beginning

Dede: I'd like to see you try. (P.O.V.: Damn, this girl is intimidating)

Naty: (from outside) Biz! Diggy's calling you!

Biz: Trust me, Deanna. I'm an angel. (smiles innocently) Just don't unleash my horns. (walks out the room and into the living room)

Dede: (walks out, stunned at what Biz said)

Roc: Babe, why you look like you seen a ghost?

Dede: No reason...I'm fine. (Biz evilly smirks at her and continues talking on the phone with Diggy)

Prince: Oh aight. (turns to Jassie, Shay, and the boys) Timeout for me. I gotta see something.

Jas'marieé: Okay, boo. (eyes still on the game) AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE BITCHES!

Shay and The Boys: Son, you a cheater!

Jas'marieé: Y'all mad 'cause y'all can't beat me. (gets up and starts rapping 'Leggo' by Wonder Broz.)

_________________

{Prince's Bunk}

[Phone Convo]

Sasha (Jas'marieé's mom): Princeton! How you been?

Prince: Good, good. Just coolin' with Jassie.

Sasha: How's my baby girl?

Prince: She's been fine...Did her first photoshoot today.

Sasha: That must've been fun...

Prince: Yeah...When you coming to see her?

Sasha: When you guys get to New York, I'll definitely be there. I'm not sure if Nick will be there...

Prince: Oh well...But she never told me about why she was mad at you guys.

Sasha: Well as you know, the divorce was one. Then I told Izzy that Nick wasn't his dad...That didn't go as well...Then I told Jassie about her secret sister...

Prince: Hold up...Hold up...Hold up....Hold up...woah there. Jassie has a sister?

Sasha: Yeah...I was planning on bringing her along, but Nick will probably bring her because that's his kid.

Prince: This might not go well then, right?

Sasha: (sighs) Hopefully it does. I miss my little girl and I know I can't be able to see her turning 14 because y'all will be in school down in Atlanta.

Prince: Don't worry about all that, Sasha. As much as that girl hates to admit it, she's sad about just up and running like that.

Sasha: I'm so glad Jas'marieé found a guy like you. You're really different.

Prince: What makes you say that?

Sasha: Before you came around, Jassie wouldn't depend on anyone for nothing at all. So for her to run automatically to you with this whole divorce thing, you're something special.

Prince: (blushing) I'm touched.

Sasha: (laughing) I'll see you guys soon, okay?

Prince: Aight...bye Sash.

[End Of Phone Convo]

Ray: (walks in and smacks Prince) Wassup?

Prince: Was the smack really necessary?

Ray: (shrugs) Nope. Who were you talking to anyway?