------------

February 19

Three days passed since my first concert and tonight was my last night at the O2 before I left to Scotland.

Gemma and Anne came to my concert on Sunday with Harry again as they promised. Robin couldn't come because he was having a guys day with his buddy's but he was going to come tonight with Gemma and Anne again.

Harry couldn't make it because he and the boys were rehearsing for the Brits awards tomorrow.

I was getting ready backstage since it was an hour before the concert and I could already hear the screams from the fans.

@Harmonyy<3: last night at the O2 before I head over to Scotland with the team! Lets make this night special, huh London? :D xoxo

@GemmaStyles: with mum and Robin at Harmony's concert again! Literally can't wait! Loveeee her lots <3

I smiled at Gemma's text and retweeted it before checking the trends.

#HarryandCara

What the hell?

I tapped on the trend and scrolled through the newsfeed before I read a picture from a fan.

@Harmonarryteam: Harry was hanging out with Cara and Rita Ora last night at the Brits pre-party! Apparently he was cozying up to Cara! #dontshipit #harmonarryforlife

What in the actual hell? Not only was I mad at Harry, but I was burning with jealousy! How dare he kiss me and then go running off to this model?!

I felt like throwing things but by the time I was starting to react, it was time to go on stage.

God help me from not exploding..

------------

The show was over and thankfully, nothing dramatic happened. I had fun with the fans tonight and they sure did make it special, but all I had on my mind was Harry.

I tell him that I would give him a chance and then he goes off with that carrot girl? It's like he's playing me, again.

I get changed into black leggings and a sweater before there's a knock on the door. As soon as I open it, Gemma wraps her arms around me.

"You were so good tonight!"

I smile and hug her back before she lets go and I hug both Anne and Robin.

"You were brilliant, darling. I wish Harry would've come again to see how amazing you were." Anne says.

Damn you Harry.

I stay talking to the three family members of Harry before Anne and Robin excuse themselves to go to the food table to eat, leaving Gemma and I alone.

"You seemed out of it, are you okay?" So she noticed.

I sighed, knowing I couldn't keep anything from one of my closest friends who happens to be my ex-lover's sister. "It's Harry."

"Yeah, I figured." She laughed, before placing a hand on top of mine that was settled on my lap. "What's up with him?"

"Last night, he was with.."

"Oh, Cara?" She asked. She knew.

"Yeah."

"You have nothing to worry about, Harmony." She laughed again. "Harry only has eyes for you and wouldn't wait for you if he really didn't love you. Besides, Cara's bi and has kissed tons of girls, believe me."